Live Your Best Life With Rewards for Good. Start Earning Reward Points Now. Get Started Now!

Info Seeker

Re: Female RV Travel Buddy

Message 31 of 44
Hi Traveler, I'm quite interested in your request....I have a particular interest in the National Parks.. or anything "mountainy or watery" Footloose and fancy-free, looking to see the USA but not in a chevrolet!

Let me know more of your plans
Thanx , Joanne
Report Inappropriate Content
Bronze Conversationalist

Message 32 of 44

HI, I have an RV, and I also love to travel. Where and when? Or are you open to open road and just go? Minnesotan Female, born and raised, just hit 60 and semi retired. If you would like to learn more Just let me know.

Info Seeker

Message 33 of 44
I would be interested if you would provide more info. I live in Illinois.
Info Seeker

Message 34 of 44

I'm in Nampa Idaho.  Thanks for information; I'll research it soon. Smiley Wink

Maria Guajardo
Conversationalist

Message 35 of 44

Hi, that is my dream and I really wish I could go with you. This sounds so special. But I am on disability fixed income  but would give that up to see America. I wish you the best. Enjoy, enjoy it.

Cherie

Info Seeker

Message 36 of 44

Hi,

I just read your post and am interested in exploring possibilities with you.  I am also in CT (W. Hartford) so we might be able to meet and discuss them face to face.   Please reply to [email address removed from public view to protect online privacy].

Thanks.

Info Seeker

Message 37 of 44
Thank you for this information. I will try to call you.
Robin
Info Seeker

Message 38 of 44

I'm very interested. I'm an 82 year old woman and have been looking for this kind of thing for a long time. Please send more information.
Robin

Info Seeker

Message 39 of 44

I would love to find a female traveling buddy!  I'm a retired senior living alone with only my home as a responsibility.  At present, I am downsizing my home in CT because it is too much for me financially because of outrages taxes and the gardens require more time than I want to give.  I bought a cabin on a mountain top in NC and plan to move there permently after a few renovations have been completed.

As soon as the downsizing and renovations are under my control, I will have time available and finances to cover my share of any excursion and adventure.  This is the anniversary of the national parks in America and I'd like to see all of them.  I'm an average hiker, no rock climbing.  I visit historical homes and gardens.  I do not own a camper but have been driving the 12 hour distance between my CT home and the cabin in NC.  I'm a good driver and a good cook.  If I'm acceptable as one of your traveling buddies, please provide a means for us to contact each other.  Thank you, Judy

Info Seeker

Message 40 of 44
I don't know what state you are in but there is a group of women called "Sisters on the Fly" that all have RV's and camp together. I know there is a large chapter in Texas. That might be worth investigating.