Discover Healthy Recipes. Search By Cuisine, Lifestyle, Nutritional Info And More. Earn Double Reward Points.

Info Seeker

Re: Female RV Travel Buddy

Message 1 of 46

Interested in learning more about you and your plans. I am looking to be someone's traveling companion. Am 69 old female. Have lived full time in RV. Completely platonic Do not have much $ to contribute but am great at navigating and planning great trips. Live in Iowa and looking to see Carolinas. Private message me for more info if u r interested. [Private Phone number removed from public view to protect your identity]

Report Inappropriate Content
Conversationalist

Message 2 of 46

Hi, Im interested in chatting with you , i have my own motor home, its a 40ft. nice shape. you can PM me. Im in Las Vegas Nevada.

Info Seeker

Message 3 of 46

I can not reply by a private message here (I tried) and can not post my personal info, so if anyone else wants to contact me, s/he can not post his/her personal info either, so all I can do is suggest is go to this site http://www.irv2.com, you can private message me at Evan-Geline, you have to sign up but not have to fill out a long profile and it is free.   I also am taking a cruise on Aprll 15 and not returning till the beginning of May so if you contact me and I do not reply right away that is why.  

Info Seeker

Message 4 of 46

just by accident i have stumbled over this web and your notes and 

thoughts.

I am a retired Male, 62 sporty and healthy, living in winter in Florida and summer

in Europe. I am planing to buy an Motorhome at the end of summer and travel

next winter the “Sunbelt” states etc.

Perhaps this would be something for you ?

regards Werner

Info Seeker

Message 5 of 46
What's going on still in need of a Rv buddy
Info Seeker

Message 6 of 46

Wish I had realized that one could avail themselves on AARP forums without actually being a member, I have been looking for someone to RV with, seemingly forever, the websites specifically for solo travelers do not have forums to seek companions (they say they are not match makers when I made that suggestion, nor realizing looking for a travel companion does not necessarily mean lover or bf!)  

Have tried travel companion websites, Travel Companion Exchange and Travel-buddies,  travel forums such as Fodors etc,. RV forums (Roaming Times had one until they sold the name to a commercial entity) and Good Sam's and finally IRV2, where I did get one response but am not sure if it will work out.

Anyway I, an American born woman of Asian descent who is 63, healthy, fit and active, easy going and on the eyes (I guess only men care about that) am seeking male or female travel companion.  At this time I have no RV,  (I was thinking of buying a trailer for someone who has a car as I know someone who sells them, if it is not a long trip, I can return it and it could just be a rental) but if someone has one already and just wants some one to help with gas expenses, site rentals and driving and helping with household chores  and just to talk to, that would be o.k.   The only thing I require, since I am one, is that you be a non smoker. 

For men, although I am not averse to having a romantic relationship, that can not be a requirement, if the chemistry is not there, I am a smart, vivacious, humorous, interesting traveling companion.  I do not have to be picked up in my home state, I travel light and can go to to where YOU are at.  I am retired so can travel anytime and am financially independant and thus fiscally responsible.  Contact me through here and if so desired, I can send my email address where we can exchange photos and my phone number, where you can hear the dulcet tones of my melodious voice!

Conversationalist

Message 7 of 46
I'm in my rig after having spent about 5 weeks in Tennessee. I'm leaving tomorrow with no clear goal other than to get warm. This is too cold for me. Are you any place warm within a few hundred miles of me?
Info Seeker

Message 8 of 46
Just saw yours. Tell me a little more. Do you have an RV?
Where are you ?
My computer is acting up and I have an overwhelming backlog of email to look at and sort, but would like to convers with you to explore mutuality...?
Robin (in the Hartford, CT area)
Bronze Conversationalist

Message 9 of 46
Im in **bleep** would love rv companions.
Highlighted
Bronze Conversationalist

Message 10 of 46

How nice to get your note.  I live between Ft. Worth and Denton, love to travel, but my toes and pad of my feet have peripheral neuropathy.  It is caused by injured spinal nerves. I can walk for short distances, but not very far.  So seeing the sights by RV would be wonderful.  However, I do not own one.  I dated a man many years ago that had a 38' Fleetwood and I loved it!  I'm very mechanical, so I can get most things operational.

I  love traveling, sailing, SCUBA Diving, Cruising.  But my feet have slowed me down some.  I can drive just fine, and get around well in short spaces.

Since Texas summers have turned into a burning furnace from May thru October, I'd love to head north, and into the mountains...any place COOL!!

If you have questions or comments, let me know!!