Bronze Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Re: FEMALE TRAVEL BUDDY 60'S AND UP

Message 1 of 5

good morning  Joan.  you are the first that isnt that far  , you are over the bridge  some where down that way. I am in rockland county.  would you ever come over this way too meet.  I dont drive hways anymore,  just local driving.   do you still work.  I still work full time. I been div  since the  1990's  . hope too hear from you soon     here is my email address [*Removed for security purposes*] Sharon

sharon maydet
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 5

Hi Sharon,

I am similarly situated, 64, div and on my own.  I live near Croton on Hudson, NY and would love to discuss bus trips, etc.  I too enjoy poking around in shops, trying new foods, visiting museums.

I also am new to this site and am not quite sure how to use all of the features but will check back to see if there is a response.

Best,

Joan

Kudos
Views
Bronze Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 5

Me again!  Just reread your text and am going to give you my email address so maybe we can connect soon.  [*Removed for security purposes*]     Hope to hear from you soon!  

Kudos
Views
Bronze Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 5

Hi Sharon!  I, too, am looking for a travel partner.  I just turned 62, am a retired teacher, divorced, and like to do a lot of the things you listed in your text.  I live in NE Ohio but am from upstate NY orginally. Would enjoy discussing travel ideas/plans with you!  I am new to this site and am not real sure how to use it.  Ill check back here frequently to see if we can set  time to "meet" electronically!  Look forward to hearing from you soon!    Becky Bender

Kudos
Views
Bronze Conversationalist
Kudos
Views
Replies

FEMALE TRAVEL BUDDY 60'S AND UP

Message 5 of 5

HELLO,  my name is Sharon,  I am 60 year old, div,  on my own, and live in Sloatsburg, NY,  would love too found a female girlfriend who loves too take  trips, bus trips,  or  meet up in a place, I love spending time outside in the summer time, sitting outside  near  water  and eating outside, reading, walking, craft fairs,  I am not a smoker, or a drinker, just  love spending time, laughting, going in and out of small stores.  maybe visiting a beach area, boston, maine,  you get the idea

sharon maydet
Kudos
Views
Replies