Highlighted
Contributor
Kudos
Views

Re: Compatible local travel senior non smoker

Message 1 of 3

I would love to travel with you but, I live in South Carolina. If anyone in SC that feel this way, let me know. 😁

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Contributor
Kudos
Views

Re: Compatible local travel senior non smoker

Message 2 of 3

I could have wrote this! Sounds exactly like what I'm looking for but unfortunately I live in Kansas. I believe there are millions of people in this world that are looking for the same thing but we are to scared to take that first step in finding and developing those new friendships. Good luck finding a friend. 🙂

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views
Replies

Compatible local travel senior non smoker

Message 3 of 3

I'm 66 retired most of my friends either still work or juse can't afford to pay their own way. Looking for

Single retired women in or close to my area Louisiana who do not smoke and are just interested in finding other single seniors to go to local events, each pay our own expenses, can split gas and motel rooms if we want, i even have a small camper can visit local camping parks, split fees, and take short 2 or 3 day trips, until we see if compatible to travel. I would like to travel more within the U.S. and do more USA country cruises, and atrend some of our wonderful local Louisiana Festivals. I'm a coffee drinker and like to start my day quietly until after coffee. Lol Im OK with a glass of wine, or a beer, or Margarita with my Mexican food. But don't answer if your a drunk, drug user, smoker, or compulsive gambler. Maybe can find a group of several local senior women. Also just to be clear I'm a widow and not gay. If interested in finding someone to go places with reply here. We can meet up, exchange information and check each others background if you want. At our age can't be too careful. Also if your against gun carry. I have one and I carry it and also believe in taking in my tazer where guns aren't permitted. Full disclosure. Lol!

Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users