Live Your Best Life With Rewards for Good. Start Earning Reward Points Now. Get Started Now!

Bronze Conversationalist

Re: Attn: Females - Are you Interested in meeting other ladies to travel with?

Message 1 of 263

Hello.  Im a retired teacher from NE Ohio who is looking for some travel buddies.  Im easily adaptable, a non smoker, and social drinker Ive travel to many places in the US and wanting to see many more.  Im also game to travel outside the US.  If youre interested, please let me know!  

Becky

Report Inappropriate Content
Bronze Conversationalist

Message 2 of 263

HI Kim.  Saw your response to MayMay and thought Id drop you a line.  I, too, am looking for a travel buddy.  Im  retired teacher living in NE Ohio, with a wide open schedule and a long bucket list!  Im game for just about any location and have adequate financial resources, but am not interested in really costly vacations.  Would like to talk with you and maybe make some plans to meet and see if we fit.  Look forward to hearing from you!  

Becky

Bronze Conversationalist

Message 3 of 263

Hello Barbara!  Congratulations on your retirement!  Yeah!!!!!  Im a retired teacher, live in NE ohio and am in need of a travel buddy as well.  Im game for just about any location and my schedule if wide open.  Why dont you get back to me and see if we fit?  Look forward to hearing from you.  

Bronze Conversationalist

Message 4 of 263

Hello Carol!  My name is Becky and I am looking for a travel buddy as well.  Im a retired teacher from NE Ohio.  My schedule is open and my bucket list is long!  LOL!  Im easy to travel with, a non smoker, social drinker. and in pretty good shape for 62!  My finances are adequate but am not interested in extravagantly expensive trips.  Would like to get to know you more and see if we could fit.  I m having a hard time on hear getting back to my orginal post.  So if you want, please email at: atealover2@roadrunner.com.   Please put AARP Travel in subject line as I dont open emails from strangers.  Look forward to hearing from you!  

Becky

Bronze Conversationalist

Message 5 of 263

Hello Maymay.  My name is Becky Bender and Im interested in a travel buddy as well.  Im a retired teacher, live in NE Ohio and have my bucket list ready!  Im a non smoker (but ok if you are), social drinker, and in pretty good shape for 62!  While Im game for just about any adventure and have adequate finances, Im really not interested in extravagantly expensive trips.  If I sound like someone you may want to travel with please email me at: atealover2@roadrunner.com.  Please put AARP travel in the subject line as I dont open emails from strangers.  Hope to hear from your soon!

Becky

Conversationalist

Message 6 of 263

hello my name is Sharon. I am also interested in meeting females too try  with.      smaydet@ramapo.edu

sharon maydet
Conversationalist

Message 7 of 263

hello,  I went two years ago in august  for 2 weeks for the first time with my girlfriend too **bleep** , and  then we ended up at the grand cannon, we went by amtrack.  I thought that was some way of traveling.  and my girlfriend and I had so so many other trips we were thinking of,  but she passed away in Sept.  and I also was thinking that I dont want too give up traveling for 2018,  and I dont want too travel on my own. I enjoy craft fairs, sitting outside under an umbrella eating outside  , walking, but  just simple walking, going in and out of the stores,  laughing, companionship,  I still work full time,  and I myself live in Sloatsburg, NY  ,  I am going too be 60 years old,     Sharon    smaydet@ramapo.edu

sharon maydet
Conversationalist

Message 8 of 263

Hi MayMay, 

I certainly would love to travel this summer, I have all summer off and am itching to do some fun things summer of 2018.  I am in NE Nebraska, love national parks, the coastal areas, mountains, lakes  but not much of a hicker.  Would love to plan some sort of one to two week trip.  Could fly out of Denver to almost anywhere and it's cheaper to have two people.  Have been eyeing the Coastal Starlight Amtrack from Los Angeles to Seattle.  Plus the trails and rails.  Well enough babbling.  Please contact if you are seriuos,  Kim 

Info Seeker

Message 9 of 263

How about New Yorkers Love to travel and tour my city ,lost almost Allmy friends and need To make new acquaintances for Spring/Summer 2018

Info Seeker

Message 10 of 263

Hi Kim.  Thank you for responding and for the congrats. The end of June or July sounds good....hopefully peaceful weather around that time.  I'm originally from western Iowa and my mother had moved to western Nebraska before she passed so I'm very familiar with your area as well.  I'm up for traveling by car, plane, train...the seat of my pants (haha), whatever time allows.  The train trip you mentioned sounds fun as well.  Barbara