It’s open enrollment season for Affordable Care Act health insurance! Here are 11 things you need to know.

Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Re: Attn: Females - Are you Interested in meeting other ladies to travel with?

Message 1 of 277

Hello Kim, I am interested in doing a cruise and splitting cost. I also love the mountains and the ocean. Are you up for more types of vacations or short trips, too? I live in southern Indiana. Where are you from?

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 277

Hi Donna, 

I too am looking for soemone to travel with.  I am a special education teacher and have Christmas time or summers to travel.  I am 57 and in ok shape, walk, talk and converse fine-lol.  I woild certainly entertain the idea of a cruise at christmas time, never been on one.  Splitting costs would be marvelous.  I am adventerous and love the sun.  I am a social drinker and a smoker but respect others space and won't smoke near you if you don't.  I was thinking about a 4 day cruise around christmas.  If that sounds applealing please let me know.  I am open arounf the 17rh of Decemeber til the 1st of January.  Hope to find someone to share a fantastic experience.  Kim 

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 277

Hello, My name is Donna. I am 64 and live in southern Indiana. I am retired and love to travel. Most of my friends are married so only travel with their husbands. I would like to meet someone like minded. I don't have unlimited means, so would need to budget. I love the ocean and the mountains. I've been on one cruise, and loved it. So I have a passpport.I am in good health, would also like to start hiking more.

Kudos
Views
Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 277

Hi Patty, 

Sounds great, I'd love to go on a crusie around December 17th-23rd.  I can fly out of Denver.  Or go to Cancun-I'm looking to get some sun in over the cold holiday season.  Kim 

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 277

Hi

I am definitely interested.

I enjoy cruising, so when you get this off the ground, please incorporate a section for that

Kudos
Views
Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 277

Hi Jeanie, 

I am 57 and looking for travel friends also. I live in NW Nebraska and teach special education in the area. My son finally has graduate from college and has a professional job and mom has more money for herself - lol. I am a teacher and can't go on your cruise but would certainly entertain traveling around December 17th-23rd.  I have never been on a cruise, so I would certainly like a cruise. I met a lady from AARP in June and we went to Boston and Bar Harbor ME- throughly enjoyed the trip.  We did talk about possibly going to San Deigo and LA around Christmas time. Let me know if you might be intersed in planning a trip either around Christmas or next summer.  Some place of interest are NW USA-Oregon,Washington, San Deigo/LA, Banff Canada, Costa Rica to name a few.

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker +
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 277

Hi Sharon,

As I stated in my original post my name is Jeanie, I live in Illinois, Southwest suburbs, I am 58 with a birthday coming very soon.  :-).

Nice to meet you.  Have you traveled much?  

Kudos
Views
Bronze Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 277

hello   my name is sharon,  i am 60 years  old   and live in  sloatsburg, ny,  rockland county.  so tell me about  yourself   

sharon maydet
Kudos
Views
Info Seeker +
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 277

Hi my name is Jeanie

I would love to meet other female travelers. 

I just booked a cruise sailing on 9/2/18 for 7 days. Going solo but would love to find like minded travelers for future travels.

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 277

Hi my name is Marcia and I am 66, still work, and live in Prince George county Va, just outside of Richmond, Va.  I would love to travel duirng the year to see new and exciting places.  I have a daughter and we go to the Florida and carribean many times which I love but would love to see other places . Now  my daughter is married and she has her own life and cant really get together as often to visit other areas.  I agree with you on cruises as I love to be able to site see and visit as long as i want without having to go back on a ship.  My only problem which isnt really a problem is I am not versed too well getting around in airports and checking in etc as my daughter has always been in charge.  But would love the idea  thanks

Kudos
Views