Highlighted
Contributor

Re: Attn: Females - Are you Interested in meeting other ladies to travel with?

Message 1 of 277

Hello Kim, I am interested in doing a cruise and splitting cost. I also love the mountains and the ocean. Are you up for more types of vacations or short trips, too? I live in southern Indiana. Where are you from?

Report Inappropriate Content
Highlighted
Periodic Contributor

Message 2 of 277

Hi Donna, 

I too am looking for soemone to travel with.  I am a special education teacher and have Christmas time or summers to travel.  I am 57 and in ok shape, walk, talk and converse fine-lol.  I woild certainly entertain the idea of a cruise at christmas time, never been on one.  Splitting costs would be marvelous.  I am adventerous and love the sun.  I am a social drinker and a smoker but respect others space and won't smoke near you if you don't.  I was thinking about a 4 day cruise around christmas.  If that sounds applealing please let me know.  I am open arounf the 17rh of Decemeber til the 1st of January.  Hope to find someone to share a fantastic experience.  Kim 

Highlighted
Contributor

Message 3 of 277

Hello, My name is Donna. I am 64 and live in southern Indiana. I am retired and love to travel. Most of my friends are married so only travel with their husbands. I would like to meet someone like minded. I don't have unlimited means, so would need to budget. I love the ocean and the mountains. I've been on one cruise, and loved it. So I have a passpport.I am in good health, would also like to start hiking more.

Highlighted
Periodic Contributor

Message 4 of 277

Hi Patty, 

Sounds great, I'd love to go on a crusie around December 17th-23rd.  I can fly out of Denver.  Or go to Cancun-I'm looking to get some sun in over the cold holiday season.  Kim 

Highlighted
Contributor

Message 5 of 277

Hi

I am definitely interested.

I enjoy cruising, so when you get this off the ground, please incorporate a section for that

Highlighted
Periodic Contributor

Message 6 of 277

Hi Jeanie, 

I am 57 and looking for travel friends also. I live in NW Nebraska and teach special education in the area. My son finally has graduate from college and has a professional job and mom has more money for herself - lol. I am a teacher and can't go on your cruise but would certainly entertain traveling around December 17th-23rd.  I have never been on a cruise, so I would certainly like a cruise. I met a lady from AARP in June and we went to Boston and Bar Harbor ME- throughly enjoyed the trip.  We did talk about possibly going to San Deigo and LA around Christmas time. Let me know if you might be intersed in planning a trip either around Christmas or next summer.  Some place of interest are NW USA-Oregon,Washington, San Deigo/LA, Banff Canada, Costa Rica to name a few.

Highlighted
Periodic Contributor

Message 7 of 277

Hi Sharon,

As I stated in my original post my name is Jeanie, I live in Illinois, Southwest suburbs, I am 58 with a birthday coming very soon.  :-).

Nice to meet you.  Have you traveled much?  

Highlighted
Periodic Contributor

Message 8 of 277

hello   my name is sharon,  i am 60 years  old   and live in  sloatsburg, ny,  rockland county.  so tell me about  yourself   

sharon maydet
Highlighted
Periodic Contributor

Message 9 of 277

Hi my name is Jeanie

I would love to meet other female travelers. 

I just booked a cruise sailing on 9/2/18 for 7 days. Going solo but would love to find like minded travelers for future travels.

Highlighted
Contributor

Message 10 of 277

Hi my name is Marcia and I am 66, still work, and live in Prince George county Va, just outside of Richmond, Va.  I would love to travel duirng the year to see new and exciting places.  I have a daughter and we go to the Florida and carribean many times which I love but would love to see other places . Now  my daughter is married and she has her own life and cant really get together as often to visit other areas.  I agree with you on cruises as I love to be able to site see and visit as long as i want without having to go back on a ship.  My only problem which isnt really a problem is I am not versed too well getting around in airports and checking in etc as my daughter has always been in charge.  But would love the idea  thanks

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users