Attn: Females - Are you Interested in meeting other ladies to travel with?

Highlighted
Contributor
Kudos
Views

Re: Attn: Females - Are you Interested in meeting other ladies to travel with?

Message 11 of 277

Hallmark is one of the main reasons I still have cableSmiley Wink 

They have the most decent, and moral programming, with only a couple of exceptions I've seen on hallmark "main" channel.  But Hallmark Movies and Mysteries seems very goodSmiley Wink

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Contributor
Kudos
Views

Message 12 of 277

I would love to travel with a gal that we both figured we would get along.  We could go just for a weekend, or more, and see how it went.  I can go for 3 months (give or take a month) during the Summer, and contribute $700 a month on expenses.  I have to maintain my home on the West Coast, but the rest I can blow on what I want.

My preference would be to go with a gal, but if the right "kind" of man came along that didn't expect us to play "house" than that could work too.  Who knows, maybe I would end up wanting to play house.  In that case, I would hope he felt the same, lolSmiley Wink

Anyway, I'm open to the idea because I'm going crazy in retirement, love to travel, know my way around an RV, and like to cook, no drooling, yetSmiley Wink Denise

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Bronze Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 13 of 277

hello from other HALLMARK  CHANNEL PERSON.  I love the movies on hallmark,  I take  out  them when ever I can found them in the library,  they are nice  simple  movies  , I myself  am 60 years old, on my own, still working full time.  where do you live.  I also  love too readin, go for walks,  movies,  old movies  are the best,  but I did see a very good funny movie  that just came out,  the  book club, that was funny.  I myself live in sloatsburg,ny.  I also love too travel,  play scrabble.   Sharon

sharon maydet
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Contributor
Kudos
Views

Message 14 of 277

I love my Hallmark Channel so my dream is to go to Vermont in the fall. I would really like to visit there and some of the places that they show on Hallmark. Silly I know but this is what I want.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Bronze Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 15 of 277

Hello.  Im a retired teacher from NE Ohio who is looking for some travel buddies.  Im easily adaptable, a non smoker, and social drinker Ive travel to many places in the US and wanting to see many more.  Im also game to travel outside the US.  If youre interested, please let me know!  

Becky

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Bronze Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 16 of 277

HI Kim.  Saw your response to MayMay and thought Id drop you a line.  I, too, am looking for a travel buddy.  Im  retired teacher living in NE Ohio, with a wide open schedule and a long bucket list!  Im game for just about any location and have adequate financial resources, but am not interested in really costly vacations.  Would like to talk with you and maybe make some plans to meet and see if we fit.  Look forward to hearing from you!  

Becky

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Bronze Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 17 of 277

Hello Barbara!  Congratulations on your retirement!  Yeah!!!!!  Im a retired teacher, live in NE ohio and am in need of a travel buddy as well.  Im game for just about any location and my schedule if wide open.  Why dont you get back to me and see if we fit?  Look forward to hearing from you.  

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Bronze Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 18 of 277

Hello Carol!  My name is Becky and I am looking for a travel buddy as well.  Im a retired teacher from NE Ohio.  My schedule is open and my bucket list is long!  LOL!  Im easy to travel with, a non smoker, social drinker. and in pretty good shape for 62!  My finances are adequate but am not interested in extravagantly expensive trips.  Would like to get to know you more and see if we could fit.  I m having a hard time on hear getting back to my orginal post.  So if you want, please email at: atealover2@roadrunner.com.   Please put AARP Travel in subject line as I dont open emails from strangers.  Look forward to hearing from you!  

Becky

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Bronze Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 19 of 277

Hello Maymay.  My name is Becky Bender and Im interested in a travel buddy as well.  Im a retired teacher, live in NE Ohio and have my bucket list ready!  Im a non smoker (but ok if you are), social drinker, and in pretty good shape for 62!  While Im game for just about any adventure and have adequate finances, Im really not interested in extravagantly expensive trips.  If I sound like someone you may want to travel with please email me at: atealover2@roadrunner.com.  Please put AARP travel in the subject line as I dont open emails from strangers.  Hope to hear from your soon!

Becky

Kudos
Views
Bronze Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 20 of 277

hello my name is Sharon. I am also interested in meeting females too try  with.      smaydet@ramapo.edu

sharon maydet
Tags (1)
Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

AARP Coronavirus Call-in Event

AARP will host a weekly, live Coronavirus Information Tele-Town Hall on Thursdays at 1 pm (ET). Learn more on AARP's Coronavirus Tele-Town Hall page and join us each week for the latest information.

Calling is toll-free. During the 90-minute live event, government experts will answer your questions and address health concerns related to COVID-19.