Discover Healthy Recipes. Search By Cuisine, Lifestyle, Nutritional Info And More. Earn Double Reward Points.

Conversationalist

Re: Attn: Females - Are you Interested in meeting other ladies to travel with?

Message 11 of 268

hello my name is Sharon. I am also interested in meeting females too try  with.      smaydet@ramapo.edu

sharon maydet
Report Inappropriate Content
Conversationalist

Message 12 of 268

hello,  I went two years ago in august  for 2 weeks for the first time with my girlfriend too **bleep** , and  then we ended up at the grand cannon, we went by amtrack.  I thought that was some way of traveling.  and my girlfriend and I had so so many other trips we were thinking of,  but she passed away in Sept.  and I also was thinking that I dont want too give up traveling for 2018,  and I dont want too travel on my own. I enjoy craft fairs, sitting outside under an umbrella eating outside  , walking, but  just simple walking, going in and out of the stores,  laughing, companionship,  I still work full time,  and I myself live in Sloatsburg, NY  ,  I am going too be 60 years old,     Sharon    smaydet@ramapo.edu

sharon maydet
Conversationalist

Message 13 of 268

Hi MayMay, 

I certainly would love to travel this summer, I have all summer off and am itching to do some fun things summer of 2018.  I am in NE Nebraska, love national parks, the coastal areas, mountains, lakes  but not much of a hicker.  Would love to plan some sort of one to two week trip.  Could fly out of Denver to almost anywhere and it's cheaper to have two people.  Have been eyeing the Coastal Starlight Amtrack from Los Angeles to Seattle.  Plus the trails and rails.  Well enough babbling.  Please contact if you are seriuos,  Kim 

Info Seeker

Message 14 of 268

How about New Yorkers Love to travel and tour my city ,lost almost Allmy friends and need To make new acquaintances for Spring/Summer 2018

Info Seeker

Message 15 of 268

Hi Kim.  Thank you for responding and for the congrats. The end of June or July sounds good....hopefully peaceful weather around that time.  I'm originally from western Iowa and my mother had moved to western Nebraska before she passed so I'm very familiar with your area as well.  I'm up for traveling by car, plane, train...the seat of my pants (haha), whatever time allows.  The train trip you mentioned sounds fun as well.  Barbara  

Conversationalist

Message 16 of 268

Hi, 

I must say I am jealous of someone being able to retire(congrats), I still have about 10 years.  I am interested in traveling but would have to be in June -end of July. That area looks fanstastic to find adventures.  Are looking to fly or drive? I am in western Nebraska, could meet in Iowa if drive or easily fly out of Denver.  Some other ladies I know have been tossing the idea around of Amtrak's Coast Starlight, which extends from the northerly reaches of Seattle down to Los Angeles,  $97.00.      Kim 

Info Seeker

Message 17 of 268

hello, yes i am interested in a travel buddies, im flexable. i have a bucket list of things or places i want to visit. i have found it is thousand dollors cheeper to travel with a buddie. the more money i save the more places i can see on this beautiful blue planet.

Greenthumb99
Info Seeker

Message 18 of 268

I'm definately interested in meeting travel buddies.  I'm retiring at the end of this month (12/17) and would love to get out and see how others live.  Would love to travel to the Thousand Islands on the St. Lawrence River, as well as many other places. I live in Texas, near Austin.

Info Seeker

Message 19 of 268

I'm looking for a travel buddy for Antarctica. Are you adventurous. I've looked at a number of trips, and I've been saving for years.

Highlighted
Info Seeker

Message 20 of 268

I, too, am from the Midwest in MIssouri and would love to travel.  I really want to go to Hawaii or Alaska, but have other places in the continental US I would like to see, also.  I traveled to South Dakota this summer on my own but would have loved to have some company.