Become a safer, more confident driver with the AARP Smart Driver course! Use the promo code VET and save 25% during November.

Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Re: Attn: Females - Are you Interested in meeting other ladies to travel with?

Message 41 of 277

Hi,

I am interested in traveling, single woman in mid fifties.  Have summers off and would love to have others to share costs.  Usually can go from May 25th-Aug 13th.  Kim

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 42 of 277

Hi, I see the previous post are from 2013, I am a single 55 year old female who would love to travel.  No cruises, but national parks, Nashville or other areas with lots going on.  If you would be interested in summer month travel and want to share expense. Please post or reply.  SD Black Hills resident wanting to explore other areas.  

Kudos
Views
Bronze Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 43 of 277

Sounds great!

Kudos
Views
Bronze Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 44 of 277

I am interested in traveling with other mature females.

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 45 of 277
I'm from Birmingham, al.I'm still fond of cruising, and would like a cruise tour to Alaska. I love Memphis, New Orleans, New York and Florida . I'm still governed by employment though.
Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 46 of 277
Hello. Would love to see some interest in this topic. I'm also a 61 yr old widow and love to travel; just not too keen about going alone. I live in Ohio.
Kudos
Views
Super Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 47 of 277
TCM has been advertising their cruise from 11/1 to 11/6/15 to the Caribbean. Unfortunately, the cruise is sold out and there's a waiting list. In previous years special guests were announced, usually beloved movie stars. So many of them have died in the past year. If TCM is offering another cruise next year, would love to have someone to share the fun with. The opportunity to meet the hosts and special guests is awesome. Plus ppl who book the cruise all share an affinity for the old movies, in addition to possibly making new friends who appreciate TCM. It's not surprising that young folks, who are aspiring actors, have discovered TCM. The icons of film in the last 100 years have left their unforgettable performances on the silver screen that can never be equalled. If the trip interests you, please post your views.
Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 48 of 277

Hello, just found this topic.  Has it died?  Is there a group? I love to travel. I'm 61, a widow ... open to all possibilities. 

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 49 of 277

Hi, sounds good. I am married but my husband cannot travel due to his working situation.  I live in Suffolk County which is in Long Island, N.Y.

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 50 of 277

Hello!  I just retired in January, 2014 and I am very interested in becoming part of a group looking to do some travelling!  I really want to go to Alaska next year and would really be interested in many different travel opportunities!

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Open Enrollment: Oct 15-Dec 7, 2019 Find resources to help you decide on the best healthcare insurance plans for you during Open Enrollment season