Anyone interested in cruising from the West Coast? and in need of a cabin mate???

Highlighted
Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Re: Anyone interested in cruising from the West Coast? and in need of a cabin mate???

Message 1 of 3
thank you
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Contributor
Kudos
Views

Re: Anyone interested in cruising from the West Coast? and in need of a cabin mate???

Message 2 of 3

I have been traveling solo, mostly in my RV since my husband passed eight years ago.  I wanted to branch out and found vacationstogo.com they have a site that list cruises for solo travelers.  This is different from hosted single travel.  The cruise single supplements range from 0% to the highest I have seen 40%.  The rooms, length of days and cruises differ. I used this site many times when my husband was alive because we loved to cruise.  I am currently looking at a 15 day cruise going to to the Falkland islands.  Happy traveling

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Conversationalist
Kudos
Views
Replies

Anyone interested in cruising from the West Coast? and in need of a cabin mate???

Message 3 of 3

I'd love to find somone who likes to travel and is free to just do it.  There are so many bargains in january.   I live in the LA area.

Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

When responding to other users’ posts for travel buddies or for other communication, please do not post your personal information (email, address, phone number) in the forum.