Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Contributor

Which address to send my W-2 to?

Hello folks. I just signed up today on line for my soc sec. I am at FRA. When I was at the last page of the application, It said I to mail a copy of my W-2 to them but listed no address. I couldn't find an address anywhere..Anyone know where I can find this address? Thanks!

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Normally, you could just go to your local SS office and drop off docs in person or see a rep there but with covid - things are different.  

SSA.gov Conducting Business with Social Security During the Pandemic

From the link ~ 
So call your local office - 

How do I submit documents to Social Security?

Date: January 4, 2022

Please do not mail original primary documents that should be kept secure in your possession, such as driverโ€™s licenses, passports, or immigration documents. If you prefer, you may choose to mail us secondary evidence of identity and less sensitive material. We also offer additional options for submitting documents, including Express Interviews by appointment, and Drop Boxes, where available. Please call your local Social Security office if you would like to drop off your evidence or if you think you may qualify for an in-person appointment. Please note that appointments may not be immediately available, depending on local health and safety conditions and staffing.

It's Always Something . . . . Roseanna Roseannadanna
0 Kudos
Social Butterfly

Have you already created an account?

The United States Social Security Administration (ssa.gov)

Check out all the FAQs.

Where is your local Social Security Office located? 

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipedeยฎ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP