Get a newer and safer vehicle while saving money! Check out the AARP auto buying program.

Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Re: Temporary Membership Card printing ?

Message 21 of 35
Visit 

Type in your DOB, first name, last name, and zip code 
Click get card

Your card will come up on the screen and you can press 'click to print'
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 22 of 35
you can call them and they well send you one it take 4 weeks or you can go to this website I did and I was able to print one    mss.aarp.org/idmbr_card.html   Cached
Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 23 of 35
I agree with all of the above.  I've called, I've written letters and I've tried this site several times and I still cannot get a temporary membership card.  Why did I even bother to send in my money - guess that is all you wanted.  Enough already.  I will certainly NEVER do it again.  What a freaken joke AARP is.
Kudos
Views
Frequent Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 24 of 35
Hi Leon,

If you  are looking for your temporary AARP card, you can print out your own copy by going up to "My Account" at the top of the page. You need to be signed in to this section, in order to acces this area. Once you are signed in, you will see your personal account information. In the upper right-hand corner, you will see a big red AARP section that says "print my AARP card or have one mailed to me." 

You cah print out a paper card right there, right from your own printer.
Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 25 of 35
I need a temporary membership card please will you print me one thank you

from LEON MARTIN
Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 26 of 35
In Response to Re: Temporary Membership Card printing ?:
In Response to Temporary Membership Card printing ? : https://mss.aarp.org/idmbr_card.html by the way, it took me an hour to conjure this page up via google.
Posted by tmc11579

I became a new member recently...Just looking down through the posts here.finally got the link to print a card..Thank you...I had a hard time as well....tmc..thanks for posting that link..i was going crazy...lol
Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 27 of 35
I I am having trouble printing my membership card. No, I do  ot have a member number yet. I am waiting for it to come in the mail. I have tried all kinds of ways to accomplish this and nothing is working.
Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 28 of 35
In Response to Re: Temporary Membership Card printing ? : In Response to Re: Temporary Membership Card printing ? : I have the same problem. If you have your account number; try this. I googled "where can I print my AARP card". It sends you to a place that allows you to print, but you need your member number. Since I don't have a member number yet; I could not try it.  On the AARP site; I clicked on print temp card, but nothing happened.  Sorry...that's all I can think of.  Posted by Lawrence1961[/QU YOU HAVE TO BE REGISTERED I FOUND OUT. AFTER YOU REGISTER SO YOU HAV EAN ACCOUNT ONLINE YOU GO TO TOP PAGE.PUT MOUSE ON MY ACCOUNT.THEN  MY MEMBERSHIP. IT WILL SHOW IN BIG LETTERS VERIFICATION. THEN FOLLOW INSTUCTIONS UNDER IT.AFTER ALL INFO IS IN IT WILL SHOW YOUR CARD OR 2 CARDS IF YOUR SPOUSE HAS ON THEN YOU CAN PRINT 1 AT A TIME I DID IT WORKED FINE GOOD LUCK
Posted by mswindow

What I did was go to https://mss.aarp.org/idmbr_card.html and it takes you directly to the form where you can print out your card. But you do need your membership number.
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 29 of 35
In Response to Re: Temporary Membership Card printing ? : I have the same problem. If you have your account number; try this. I googled "where can I print my AARP card". It sends you to a place that allows you to print, but you need your member number. Since I don't have a member number yet; I could not try it.  On the AARP site; I clicked on print temp card, but nothing happened.  Sorry...that's all I can think of. 
Posted by Lawrence1961[/QU

YOU HAVE TO BE REGISTERED I FOUND OUT. AFTER YOU REGISTER SO YOU HAV EAN ACCOUNT ONLINE YOU GO TO TOP PAGE.PUT MOUSE ON MY ACCOUNT.THEN  MY MEMBERSHIP. IT WILL SHOW IN BIG LETTERS VERIFICATION. THEN FOLLOW INSTUCTIONS UNDER IT.AFTER ALL INFO IS IN IT WILL SHOW YOUR CARD OR 2 CARDS IF YOUR SPOUSE HAS ON THEN YOU CAN PRINT 1 AT A TIME I DID IT WORKED FINE GOOD LUCK
Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 30 of 35
After being directed to the /printcard site, I was unable to find anything that even resembled a tool to print the card. Seems like an inefficient way to do business.
Kudos
Views