Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Share your concerns about Social Security

Share your concerns about Social Security

1)     In the article,  Social Security Fears, many Social Security myths are addressed. What concerns you the most about Social Security? 

Why, we have not had that income every yr. yet have had our social security taxed every yr.? There are supposed to be income limits. We always get a form, and we always fill in the taxes right and we always get taxed even if do not make the top income. Have always, every yr, paid taxes on my social security, disability income, and only one yr made the amount of money like it explains for this yr. so we have had my disability income always taxed even if didnt make the income that requires the tax plus the state of ohio, has always changed it every yr. and taxes us always more and they were not allowed to do that either. I am getting charged for someones income. or something is very wrong, but every yr. always taxed. That is by the instructions and receiving the forms in the mail and then i get double hit by the state on non taxable income.

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Asteroids® and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP