Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Paid early in July?

I was paid early this month (July 2022). Normally I get paid on the third wednesday of the month but this month I was paid on the third monday. My friend was also paid on a monday of her respective week. Any idea why this happened or did this happen to anyone else?

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

@FinnF276375,

Check with your bank or credit union. Some are giving access to direct deposit funds earlier than the scheduled date of deposit. I get access to mine one day in advance of the 2nd Wednesday as was scheduled by Social Security.

Social Butterfly

Was it Social Security or another type of government income? If it was Social Security, have you checked with them? Do you have a local office you can call? Have you created an account and if so, have you looked at it?

0 Kudos

It was social security. I checked online and it says I'm supposed to have received my income on Wednesday but I received it two days prior. There's a local office that I tried to call but wait time was two hours and I unfortunately wasn't able to wait that long.

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

I am getting my SS 2 days early to. It is a new program the banks are using.

cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipedeยฎ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP