Contributor

On demand webinars

How do I access a webinar from Sept on demand?

Trusted Contributor

@DanS857505 wrote:

How do I access a webinar from Sept on demand?

👉(11/26/22) Good Morning @DanS857505 ! I am not an "expert" on this, but "maybe" do a SEARCH on the TITLE of it on the AARP website. I am sure someone who knows will surface at some point to help you. Nicole 🙂👈

0 Kudos
Contributor

Thanks Nicole - I tried that first.  I received an email in Sept for the original webinar and it says I can see it on demand but when I look for an "On demand" section on the website it does not exist.  I even made sure I searched for the exact title but no luck.  Thanks for your help though!

Dan

Trusted Contributor

@DanS857505 wrote:

Thanks Nicole - I tried that first.  I received an email in Sept for the original webinar and it says I can see it on demand but when I look for an "On demand" section on the website it does not exist.  I even made sure I searched for the exact title but no luck.  Thanks for your help though!

Dan

👉(11/26/22) You are welcome @DanS857505 . @AARPTerri , who I think knows about this stuff should be back "online" on Monday. She and @AARPJanelleM are AWESOME will responding, but are off on the weekends. Meanwhile another member may be able to help. They have been having some issues with the website and several days of "under maintenance messages" when we try to log in. I hope the Webinar was not "deleted"... Good Luck, Nicole 🙂👈

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

"I downloaded AARP Perks to assist in staying connected and never missing out on a discount!" -LeeshaD341679

AARP Perks

More From AARP