Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Need help figuring out social security

Contributor

Need help figuring out social security

My daughter in law is trying to help me with my financial affairs due to my health.  We need some guidance or coaching with social security and medicare and would love to find someone to coach us through this.  We don't even know where to start, we have so many questions. Is there a professional group or person in particular any of you use for questions and advice? It's quite urgent and needs to be handled as soon as possible, but we are leery of all the misinformation one can obtain online. Thank you. 

0 Kudos
Periodic Contributor

If you want to apply for social security card online then check the requirements. Replacement and application of SSN and card are easy with us. Get your nearest social security office details to fix an appointment. Search via city/sate/zip code. Browse through: http://www.notyoursocialsecurity.com/social-security-card-application.

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Make an appointment with your local Social Security office.

Social Security Administration.gov - Social Security Office Locator

It's Always Something . . . . Roseanna Roseannadanna
0 Kudos
Contributor

We have met with 3 different people at 2 different social security offices and spoken with 2 other people at the social security toll free number. Sorry, I should have probably added to my initial post.  

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

@ji7389 wrote:

We have met with 3 different people at 2 different social security offices and spoken with 2 other people at the social security toll free number. Sorry, I should have probably added to my initial post.  

So, you and your daughter got no help from them?

Or you didn't agree with their conclusion?

Both Social Security and Medicare are really BIG programs with lots of specifics.  In order to give you more information, you will have to give a brief synopsis of what you are wanting to do and /or what the problem might be.

It's Always Something . . . . Roseanna Roseannadanna
0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Bubble Shooter and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP