Gold Conversationalist

CMS auto draft for October, 2019 double-dipping

I've seen reports of CMS double withdrawing premiums for October, 2019. I checked my own account and I'm affected as well. So this may affect a lot of people.

Good news is that reports indicate a systemic problem and consequently will likely receive more immediate action than if it was just a few affected accounts.

Post if you're affected as well.

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

@fffred 

Not involved but just wanted to point out another error that was made back in June 2019 - don't know if these problems are related other than the system seems to be having some problems - technologically or human

Social Security Error Jeopardizes Medicare Coverage for 250,000 Beneficiaries

It's Always Something . . . . Roseanna Roseannadanna
0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Try the new AARP Perks browser tool! Get timely reminders about AARP resources, discounts, and other member benefits as you browse online. Install AARP Perks now.

AARP Perks

Members Can Play More

Membership unlocks free online games and puzzles including classic Atari Games. Join today for just $12 per year with Automatic Renewal.

AARP Membership

AARP Rewards

Activate AARP Rewards to earn points for games, quizzes and videos. Redeem for deals and discounts. Get started with AARP Rewards now!

AARP Rewards Badge

Music and Brain Health

From soft jazz to hard rock - discover music's mental, social and physical benefits. Learn more.

Music and Brain Health