Social Butterfly

What are the best black hairstyles? ๐Ÿ“Œ

Feel free to comment and/or add pictures of your own.

20210610_232900.jpg

Angela
0 Kudos
Social Butterfly

Hair is an important part of us Sisters. How do you wear yours? Stop ny to read our comments and/or add a comment.

Angela
0 Kudos
Social Butterfly

๐Ÿ’ฅSaturday - June 12, 2021๐Ÿ’ฅ

Lol, gone are the days of spending way too much time and money on my hair! ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚ As an African American Woman, I now do the El Natural. Wash, air dry and go. On the other hand my darling daughter spends all day on hers. ๐Ÿ˜ฑ

Angela
0 Kudos
Social Butterfly

@RetirementAngelaVA wrote:

Saturday - June 12, 2021

Lol, gone are the days of spending way too much time and money on my hair! ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚ As an African American Woman, I now do the El Natural. Wash, air dry and go. On the other hand my darling daughter spends all day on hers. ๐Ÿ˜ฑ

๐Ÿ’ฅ Stop by to read the comments and/or leave a comment. ๐Ÿ’ฅ

Angela
0 Kudos
Regular Contributor

๐Ÿ˜‚Wash & Go!!!  And, I like my Puffs!  During the Summer it is so hot, I have to cut my hair because it is so thick!  It has been a while since I have seen a Hair Stylist. 

Social Butterfly

@Chocolatt wrote:

๐Ÿ˜‚Wash & Go!!!  And, I like my Puffs!  During the Summer it is so hot, I have to cut my hair because it is so thick!  It has been a while since I have seen a Hair Stylist. 

๐Ÿ’ฅ @Chocolatt I use to go to my local beauty school when I was into relaxing, curlers. My last ex (used to live with him) paid. ๐Ÿ™„ ๐Ÿ’ฅ

Angela
0 Kudos
Regular Contributor

lol Yes! I went once to a local beauty school. I wanted to run to my car, when they got done with me. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ I walked fast or should I say "quickly" ๐Ÿคฃ to the vehicle!!