Social Butterfly

What are the best black hairstyles? ๐Ÿ“Œ

Feel free to comment and/or add pictures of your own.

20210610_232900.jpg

Angela
0 Kudos
Social Butterfly

Hair is an important part of us Sisters. How do you wear yours? Stop ny to read our comments and/or add a comment.

Angela
0 Kudos
Social Butterfly

๐Ÿ’ฅSaturday - June 12, 2021๐Ÿ’ฅ

Lol, gone are the days of spending way too much time and money on my hair! ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚ As an African American Woman, I now do the El Natural. Wash, air dry and go. On the other hand my darling daughter spends all day on hers. ๐Ÿ˜ฑ

Angela
0 Kudos
Social Butterfly

@RetirementAngelaVA wrote:

Saturday - June 12, 2021

Lol, gone are the days of spending way too much time and money on my hair! ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚ As an African American Woman, I now do the El Natural. Wash, air dry and go. On the other hand my darling daughter spends all day on hers. ๐Ÿ˜ฑ

๐Ÿ’ฅ Stop by to read the comments and/or leave a comment. ๐Ÿ’ฅ

Angela
0 Kudos
Regular Contributor

๐Ÿ˜‚Wash & Go!!!  And, I like my Puffs!  During the Summer it is so hot, I have to cut my hair because it is so thick!  It has been a while since I have seen a Hair Stylist. 

Social Butterfly

@Chocolatt wrote:

๐Ÿ˜‚Wash & Go!!!  And, I like my Puffs!  During the Summer it is so hot, I have to cut my hair because it is so thick!  It has been a while since I have seen a Hair Stylist. 

๐Ÿ’ฅ @Chocolatt I use to go to my local beauty school when I was into relaxing, curlers. My last ex (used to live with him) paid. ๐Ÿ™„ ๐Ÿ’ฅ

Angela
0 Kudos
Regular Contributor

lol Yes! I went once to a local beauty school. I wanted to run to my car, when they got done with me. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ I walked fast or should I say "quickly" ๐Ÿคฃ to the vehicle!! 

cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Announcements

Join The Girlfriend and AARPยฎ Staying Sharpยฎ for a special live Facebook event on June 17th at 7:30 p.m. ET! Therapist Rachel Noble will discuss tips to create well-being and joy as we emerge from the pandemic.

Members Can Save More When They Travel

Save when booking a flight & hotel package. Join AARP today for just $12 per year with Automatic Renewal.

AARP Membership

AARP Rewards

Activate AARP Rewards to earn points for games, quizzes and videos. Redeem for deals and discounts. Get started with AARP Rewards now!

AARP Rewards Badge

Music and Brain Health

From soft jazz to hard rock - discover music's mental, social and physical benefits. Learn more.

Music and Brain Health