Social Butterfly

Tina Turner

Any Tina Turner fans? Feel free to comment and/or add one of your pictures.

Screenshot_20210608-162906_Samsung Internet.jpg

Angela
0 Kudos
Regular Contributor

Hello @RetirementAngelaVA   I would not say I am a fan, but I enjoyed a few of her songs and her dance steps. 😀

Social Butterfly

Thank you so much @Chocolatt for joining our discussion 😁 Yes, she certainly can dance!!!! I admired her for leaving her abusive relationship with Ike. Hope this inspires others to do the same.

Angela
0 Kudos
Regular Contributor

You are welcome! @RetirementAngelaVA   I agree with you 100% she did the right thing!  On a different subject. I am pretty new here, so I am searching and reading.  I was trying to find how to send you a private message to ask a question. 😀 I noticed there is a Sisters' Newsletter. Do you have to subscribe to it?  Thank you.

Social Butterfly

@Chocolatt here is how to PM (Private Message) on this board.

1. Click on member's name, the one with @ before  it.
  2. This will take you to their AARP Profile.
  3. Scroll down to very bottom of this page.
  4. You will see an option to send them a Private Message. Click on this and another page will pop up. Fill in and hit send. I have included pictures.

Screenshot_20210608-170628_Samsung Internet.jpg

Screenshot_20210608-170640_Samsung Internet.jpg

Screenshot_20210608-170658_Samsung Internet.jpg

Angela
0 Kudos
Regular Contributor

Hi @RetirementAngelaVA  I sent a PM ( I think I did). I found your profile, and the message box. I typed the message and sent it.

Social Butterfly

Got it @Chocolatt and sent you the AARP Sisters Newsletter link and a screenshot of one👌

Angela
0 Kudos
Social Butterfly

Hi @Chocolatt I will send you a PM (Private Message) as soon as I post this. I had posted the link to the AARP Sisters Newsletter and my favorite moderator deleted it. They also have a AARP Sisters Facebook I just found today. 

Angela
0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Join The Girlfriend and AARP® Staying Sharp® for a special live Facebook event on June 17th at 7:30 p.m. ET! Therapist Rachel Noble will discuss tips to create well-being and joy as we emerge from the pandemic.

Members Can Save More When They Travel

Save when booking a flight & hotel package. Join AARP today for just $12 per year with Automatic Renewal.

AARP Membership

AARP Rewards

Activate AARP Rewards to earn points for games, quizzes and videos. Redeem for deals and discounts. Get started with AARP Rewards now!

AARP Rewards Badge

Music and Brain Health

From soft jazz to hard rock - discover music's mental, social and physical benefits. Learn more.

Music and Brain Health