Sex when you are older

Is it just me or does anyone else feel that when we deal with men in our age bracket that by the time we get them they have given the best years of their lives to someone else.
0 Kudos

I agree, by the time most men get older they have already over extended themselves in their younger years and a lot of them only have the thought and memories left, where most women have been far less active and still have fire in the furnace.  I hope my answer was kosher enough and not x-rated. 🙂

0 Kudos

I’ve heard that, but decided that, I/ we get the best of them because they are better men , at least those that have been trained by women before us and have learned from their mistakes!
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Online Community Refresh

Online Community has updated the site design in our discussions area to make it easier to connect, follow a conversation and access resources.

The new look and feel will be rolled out in multiple phases starting with these initial improvements in the conversations and replies levels.

Learn more about the new design today.

AARP Members Only Games

Play members only games, like FIll Ins, Lumeno, 2048 and a collaborative, multiplayer Let's Crossword.

Play Now
AARP Members Only Games Logos
AARP Rewards

Solve Crosswords. Earn Rewards. Activate AARP Rewards to earn points for games, quizzes and videos. Redeem for deals and discounts.

Get started with AARP Rewards now!
/html/assets/Rewards-program-badge-355x224.png