Community Manager
Community Manager

Does losing your routine have you gaining weight?

We all have had big routine changes!  Are you gaining weight because of it?  What can you do?

Share tips on what you are doing to avoid weight gain.  Read this article about taking back control:

https://www.sistersletter.com/health/if-losing-your-routine-has-you-gaining-weight-heres-how-to-take...

AARPTeri
Contributor

Yes, however, I have started doing a 30 minute online walking video with Leslie Sansone.

Kudos
Views
0 Kudos
Contributor

Yes, I'm not happy about it, but I can't say I'm doing a lot about it either. Being a single Mother of two adult men, one married live out of state, both would bring me the moon if they could, I have just about what I need, because I Believe and Trust in the Lord. I also have my daughter-in-law and a grandson by each son. My most enjoyable time is spent at the grocer or big box stores,not buying a lot, just being out walking and enjoying the small crowd, with fibromyalgia a lot of the time that would be more than enough, but that time has been shortened. Thanks for listening

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Yes, @AARPTeri, I am most surely one of the victims of the middle-of-the-pandemic, middle-aged, mid-section spread crisis.  My plan?  Well, in the paraphrased words of our fearless leader, "I'm working on the biggest and best plan--a plan like no other, like no one has every seen before!"  And hopefully that will do the trick!  (Toothy grin here.)

afat.jpg

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Online Community Refresh

Online Community has updated the site design in our discussions area to make it easier to connect, follow a conversation and access resources.

The new look and feel will be rolled out in multiple phases starting with these initial improvements in the conversations and replies levels.

Learn more about the new design today.

AARP Members Only Games

Play members only games, like FIll Ins, Lumeno, 2048 and a collaborative, multiplayer Let's Crossword.

Play Now
AARP Members Only Games Logos
AARP Rewards

Solve Crosswords. Earn Rewards. Activate AARP Rewards to earn points for games, quizzes and videos. Redeem for deals and discounts.

Get started with AARP Rewards now!
/html/assets/Rewards-program-badge-355x224.png