Community Manager
Community Manager

Are you buying more from black-owned businesses?

Are you buying from more Black brands these days?   What brands are they?  Can you recommend some to others?

There are two great articles on black owned brands you should know:

https://www.sistersletter.com/style/4-black-owned-fitness-wear-brands-you-should-know

https://www.sistersletter.com/style/4-cozy-chic-loungewear-collections-from-black-designers

AARPTeri

0 Kudos
Contributor

I've been looking for a source of information on black owned  businesses that I could support. The above links provided are a start. Thanks. Any information on black professionals such as estate attorneys, financial planners and various physicians located in the southern CA Santa Clarita area?

0 Kudos
Regular Social Butterfly

No i am not buying more from "black-owned" businesses.  Personally i don't purposely buy from any one particular group/race of business owners.  I look for what i want to buy, not who owns the business. I do try to buy Made in The USA products when possible, whether it's white, black, brown or whatever owned.  THAT is what is most important to me.

TRUMP-PENCE 2020!!! To Save This Country From The Insanity of The Dems!
0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Online Community Refresh

Online Community has updated the site design in our discussions area to make it easier to connect, follow a conversation and access resources.

The new look and feel will be rolled out in multiple phases starting with these initial improvements in the conversations and replies levels.

Learn more about the new design today.

AARP Members Only Games

Play members only games, like FIll Ins, Lumeno, 2048 and a collaborative, multiplayer Let's Crossword.

Play Now
AARP Members Only Games Logos
AARP Rewards

Solve Crosswords. Earn Rewards. Activate AARP Rewards to earn points for games, quizzes and videos. Redeem for deals and discounts.

Get started with AARP Rewards now!
/html/assets/Rewards-program-badge-355x224.png