Contributor

A relationship with God

Ivl
0 Kudos

Yes! I have a relationship with God. I’m so gray for grandparents and parents that were examples of what it looks like to trust God with my life. I find such hope in His Word and I try to share Him with someone everyday!
0 Kudos
Regular Contributor

We start nearly each day with a prayer and reading from the bible; we all pray at various times in the day; myself, im praying a lot in my vehicle since im doing a lot of commuting around town; we can pray while taking a walk, during breaks on the job, its very simple, just draw your mind in; the more time you spend with God, the more he responds to you; its a relationship that you carry WITH you EVEN after Sunday church is over, every day of the week.

Wendell Bowen
Regular Contributor

Hi Brenda, back during the decade of the eighties, we got saved at am Apostolic church; what is saved? Saved means you have been baptized in the name of Jesus and God fills you with the Holy Ghost (Acts 2:38) This is the apostles doctrine : (Acts 2:41-42) we speak in tongues, there is lots of excitement during our services, people are shouting and rejoicing about Gods goodness!! Have you recieved the Holy Ghost?

Wendell Bowen
0 Kudos
Contributor

HI @BrendaB218201 , is there something to go with the topic or am I missing something?

0 Kudos
Contributor

Just wondering or asking how others spend time with God.

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements
Introduce yourself and connect with others on similar interests, experiences and needs.
AARP Games

Throw it back and play Atari's Missile Command. Grab your arsenal to neutralize your enemy and protect your cities from a missile attack. You got this!

AARP Games Atari Missile Command

Music and Brain Health

From soft jazz to hard rock - discover music's mental, social and physical benefits. Learn more.

Music and Brain Health

Let Us Work for You

AARP is your trusted friend and fierce defender. Membership unlocks powerful benefits to help you in your life. Join today for just $12 per year with Automatic Renewal.

AARP Membership