From travel insurance to fraud protection, AARP has you covered. Take a closer look at your member benefits.

Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Re: a company Named Yale Vision INC. called me and said they had $250.00 to refund me for tech suppo

Message 1 of 4

I have been scammed by these guys as well.  Watch for a call from a guy named Jacob Foster or Charles Watson.  They are very persistent to the point of harrasment.  They are all Indian sounding.  Just hang up. record their number, block it and never answer.  Report the call to the FBI.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Re: a company Named Yale Vision INC. called me and said they had $250.00 to refund me for tech suppo

Message 2 of 4

I also got a call from Yale Visions, Inc. and they gave me the same story but instead of CVS they asked me to go to an Apple Store and get three gift cards and give them the numbers on the bank.  When I told them that I am going to the US Attorney's office they hung up on me.  Be aware of this scam.

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 4

THANK YOU FOR THE SCAM WARNING......I FIGURED it out within 2 minutes!!                                                                  

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views
Replies

a company Named Yale Vision INC. called me and said they had $250.00 to refund me for tech support

Message 4 of 4

PLEASE BE ADVISED VALE VISION INC> IS A SCAM COMPANY..AND HANG UP..THEY WORK THUR CELL PHONES AND PROMISE YOU MONEY FOR BACK PAY TECH SUPPORT..

BE AWARE THEY ARE ASKING ONLY FOR YOU TO BUT LETS SAY 4 GIFT CARDS FOR $2,000

AT CVS OR BEST BUY..4 $500.00 GIFT CARDS.THEN THEY SAY CUT THEM UP, AND TAKE YOUR MONEY AND ASK FOR MORE..LIKE $2,500..YOU NEVER GET ANY MONEY YOUR OUT..

I WILL HAVE TO CALL ON MONDAY I WAS TOLD BY BEST BUY TO IRS GIFTCARD SCAM HOTLINE EST..I PRAY I CAN GET MY MONEY BACK..I HAVE HAD SO MANY IN THE PAST AND DODGED THE BULLET BUT THEY WERE REALLY PERCISTENT..AVOID PLEASE..I MAY BE JUST OUT THE MONEY, AND THAT REALLY HURTS..I LIVE ON LOW SSDA AND RENT OUT ROOMS TO MAKE ENDS MEET..THANKS FOR READING BE VERY CAREFUL..THERE OUT THERE TO GET YOUR MONEY..SCAMERS ONLINE AND BY PHONE..A NEW PROBLEM. Carol

Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements
Get Your Fraud & Scam Questions Answered in the AARP Online Community! Find Out More!
Top Authors