Medicare open enrollment ends Dec. 7! Get the information you need from AARP’s Medicare resource center.

Regular Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Suspicious Postcard

Message 1 of 2

You are a wise man.

Thumbs up.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Gold Conversationalist
Kudos
Views
Replies

Suspicious Postcard

Message 2 of 2

Yesterday I received a green post card in the mail It is marked as a registered document and do not destroy or discard. It has all the earmarks of a govenment letter. Being the suspicious person I am I started reading this material. It stated this has to be returned in 5 days. The card is two parts so when you send it back it is an open post card for all to see. They wanted info on me and my wife and the card is stated as 2019 supplement comparison schedule for americans turning age 65  all in capitol letters. It even has a form number listed. Seeing that I will not turn 65 for a few years and the fact that the word advertisement appears on the card in tiny small letters, I will not be sending this rubbish back.If it were the goverment they would have all the information they were asking for so I have just shredded it and if there is a legal problem they can piece it together with the IRS email I got for not paying taxes. HA call  it a scam.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Replies