Highlighted
Contributor
Kudos
Views

Re: Subway

Message 1 of 3

I ordered from the online system on the Subway website which allows you to locate a store via a map. My order was confirmed for this particular location and my credit card was also charged for the order. When I arrived at the chosen location, the store was closed with the appropriate signage on the door/window. No one was in the store, lights turned off, etc. I then drove to the next nearest location which was actually open and explained my dilemma to the employees who graciously filled my order there. So why should the original order have been allowed to go through? The online system should have blocked my order with the given location and stated that the order could be handled by a nearby store. 

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Contributor
Kudos
Views

Re: Subway

Message 2 of 3

What exactly did they do? I have not had problems personally using their order service.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Contributor
Kudos
Views
Replies

Subway

Message 3 of 3

My advice to you is not to patronize any Subway restaurants. Especially if you put an order online, they will take your money! Complained to their customer care team and they never responded. Not to be trusted. This happened in April 2020 in Virginia. 

Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Introducing jen43, one of our featured ACEs! Check out their profile and fill yours out, today!

Meet an ACE