Have questions about your Medicare options? AARP's Medicare Resource Center can help.

Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Senior Enrollment

Message 1 of 2

@dreamshield  Good for you for not falling for the scam, and thanks for posting it here to beneft others. Smiley Happy

"The key to success is to keep growing in all areas of life - mental, emotional, spiritual, as well as physical." Julius Erving
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views
Replies

Senior Enrollment

Message 2 of 2

I received a call from 702-874-5213, 702-874-6828,702-874-8689 on three different days, the same accent speaking man using the same name, always say he is calling from Senior Benefits. On the last call I asked him what country he was calling from, he said the United States, I asked what state, he said Florida, I asked what city, he then called me A FEW CHOICE NAMES and hung up. Between now and December 7th is Medicare open enrollment and scammers are calling seniors to get their social security number by pertending to enroll them in an Medicare Advantage plan.

The first two number are non working numbers, the last number is connected to Wynn hotel.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements
Get Your Fraud & Scam Questions Answered in the AARP Online Community! Find Out More!