Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Free Webinar: How to Stop Robocalls and Phone Scams

Retired Community Manager

Free Webinar: How to Stop Robocalls and Phone Scams

Learn about ways to avoid illegal robocalls and phone scams in this free, two-part webinar:

Part 1: Tuesday, May 21, 2019  7 p.m. ET

Part 2: Thursday, May 23, 2019 7 p.m. ET

Register today!

0 Kudos
Silver Conversationalist

How about a "Second Chance" webinar, for those of us who missed these in 2019. It might be something good to happen in 2020.

It's nice to be important but it's more important to be nice.
0 Kudos

Can't figure out how to register!

0 Kudos

How do we connect to the robocalls webinar?

0 Kudos

Good morning @soldbydee11. Thank you for your interest in our webinar. Please click here for registration. We hope you can join tonight's session!

0 Kudos
Contributor

I registered twice and got no call in information. I am unable to get on this call!

0 Kudos

Hello @dgt203 & @JdS639166, I'm sorry if you missed the first webinar. I got in touch with the team that leads this event. It's my understanding all the dial-in links are sent by email. Could you check your spam folders (email is from "AARP Online Learning"). You also should get multiple emails with reminders and links.  

Anyhow, you can still join the webinar tomorrow. (Please click here for registration.) Alternatively, the webinars can be played "on demand". 

Hope this helps. Let me know if you're all set. Thanks!

0 Kudos

Lynne - How do I connect to the robocalls webinar? I registered but do not have the call-in info.

Thanks.

JD Stack

0 Kudos

Is this how I register?

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Asteroidsยฎ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP