Refresh your driving skills and learn about new car technology with the AARP Driver Safety page.

Info Seeker
Kudos
Views
Replies

Direct TV with amazon gift card to lower monthly rate

Message 1 of 1

Direct tv calls on my cell and caller ID reads Cirect tv  they know my account email and address and phone of course and say if I go get a Amazon gift card and call them back within 12 hours they will lower my Direct TV monthly rate my $50  but I have to put in three months of monthly fees now

They have a deal with Amazon to introduce theie gift cards   so go get one at CVS or Walgreens and call us with it for the deal within 12 hours.  I did it but as i was giving them the number I felt is was wrong.   So i got on line and checked   yes scam that the real Direct tv will not say is happening.  

I got on my Amazon account and used the code again to buy myself something over the gift card amount and they did not get my $   they called back 3 or 4 times trying me again  NO  NO NO 

I sent  the items back aI bought from Amoazon and the money went back on my Amazon account safe.   this was a great fake   take care  

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements
Get Your Fraud & Scam Questions Answered in the AARP Online Community! Find Out More!
Top Authors