Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

"Baby" Songs w/link to music blog & playlist - did I forget any? Share your favorite "Baby" songs!

Conversationalist

"Baby" Songs w/link to music blog & playlist - did I forget any? Share your favorite "Baby" songs!

On November 19, 1964, The Supremes became the first all girl group to have a UK No.1 single with โ€œBaby Love.โ€  It was the second of five Supremes songs in a row to go to No.1 in the US, including โ€œWhere Did Our Love Go,โ€ โ€œCome See About Me,โ€ โ€œStop! In The Name Of Love,โ€ and โ€œBack In My Arms Again.โ€  Their songs are among the best of Motown songs ever.  โ€œBaby Loveโ€ provides the theme for my blog entry and playlist this week, with โ€œBabyโ€, one of my first word themed playlists I created many years ago, and among my favorites.

I hope that this music and my blog truly serve as a โ€œrevival: a new presentation of something old,โ€ a springboard to return to the music of your youth, or perhaps to find artists you want to discover anew.  Rediscover the passion of music in your life.

Live in the moment.  Enjoy the moment.  Love the moment.  Listen to the MUSIC!

https://listentothemusicblog.com/ooh-baby-baby/

Social Butterfly

Honored Social Butterfly

My fav โ€œBabyโ€ songs by the Fab 4๏ธโƒฃ 

Baby youโ€™re a rich man

Babyโ€™s in black

Cry baby cry

Everybodyโ€™s trying to be my baby

Keep your hands off my baby

(Love your playlist) ๐ŸŽผ๐Ÿ’œ

Bronze Conversationalist

@WilliamS68311 

"Baby I'm-a Want You" by Bread. Always a favorite.

cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Bubble Shooter and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP