Your pain isn't like anyone else's, and science is homing in on better treatments. Read about the newest ways to break pain's grip.

Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Who is on your bucket list of artists you have not seen but really want to?

Message 1 of 21
59RP1 Good comment. Thanks!

Many of those 70's rockers are still out there. Sadly there are too many that are not.
What would I give to see Zeppelin intact or Jimmy or Janis or The Doors. Or Thin Lizzy. Glad we have the memories!
Life's a Journey, not a Destination" Aerosmith
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Gold Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 21

personally there are too many shows I'd love to see, but time and travel usually put a nix on it ...70s Rocker so all those groups that are currently out touring - some I've seen years ago...some I've missed - I'd love to get out there and rock on one more time with'em...one I'd love to see again is the original SLADE....aye but Noddy ...

We're a Jock Tamson's bairns
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 21

Time for an update to this topic.. I have to add to my list of those artists that I want to see..

Bruno Mars  and   Maroon V

I will have to battle the young girls for the Maroon V tickets but hey  that's okay

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 21

@gatorgorilla wrote:

@nyadrn wrote:

http://www.music-news.com/shownews.asp?H=Simply-Red-30th-anniversary-world-tour&nItemID=85450

SIMPLY RED   I would love to see this tour..  gonna check the locations!

Diane,  Good luck with your pursuit of the Simply Red tour!  You & your sister had tickets to a Bob Dylan concert in November.  Can you post a few words about how that turned out, for those of us who are interested?  Thanks - Pam 

OMG Pam    Bob Dylan was amazing!  Is his voice the same as when he was twenty?  No   Did anyone care?  No   he is a legend and that is how the audience treated him.  I was glad that I had the chance to see him perform!!  My sister has always loved him and she was thrilled : )

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 21

@nyadrn wrote:

http://www.music-news.com/shownews.asp?H=Simply-Red-30th-anniversary-world-tour&nItemID=85450

Diane,  Good luck with your pursuit of the Simply Red tour!  You & your sister had tickets to a Bob Dylan concert in November.  Can you post a few words about how that turned out, for those of us who are interested?  Thanks - Pam 

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 21

Kudos
Views
Regular Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 21

I listed some before but just thought of a few more

Fleetwood Mac (the 4 members that sang on "The Dance" 

Bob Dylan

Van Halen (with David Lee Roth)

Elton John

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 21

@MsStretch wrote:

@gatorgorilla wrote:

I'd like to see (and hear!) that Steve Perry got back with Journey and then I'd like to go see that group in concert.

Hate to burst your bubble, gatorgorilla, but alas Sigh... no Steve Perry reunion. Read moreClick for link. But I gotta tell you, Arnel Pineda does a **bleep** good job at fronting Journey. Journey usually comes through the venue I work at when they are touring (including this past summer) and they still put on a good rockin' show.

♪ Don't stop believing... ♪

Because of my job, I have seen (and helped set up) quite a few artists, but on my bucket list whom I have never seen live would have to be AC/DC.

You did not burst my bubble, MsStretch - I was merely indulging in some wishful thinking.  I agree with you about Pineda.  As a Steve Perry fan, and also a Journey fan, I have tried to keep up with what is (and is not) happening with them and between them.  Other posters have mentioned Levon Helm, Janis Joplin, and The Beatles - those are not likely to be happening either, except maybe up at that big concert in the sky.  You must be in pretty great shape to do the work you do at concert venues - kudos on that!  gatorgorilla/Pam  

Kudos
Views
Recognized Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 21

I work as a stagehand at an outdoor concert venue. We work with the roadies. We just put our venue 'to sleep for the winter' last week. I have seen a lot of artists, many who were on my bucket list, including Ronnie James Dio on his last tour with Heaven & Hell (Black Sabbath sans Ozzy) before he finally succumbed to his cancer.

AC/DC came through years ago right before I started working there, so I missed them that go-round. pooooh...

@nyadrn wrote:

@MsStretch wrote:

@gatorgorilla wrote:

I'd like to see (and hear!) that Steve Perry got back with Journey and then I'd like to go see that group in concert.

Hate to burst your bubble, gatorgorilla, but alas Sigh... no Steve Perry reunion. Read moreClick for link. But I gotta tell you, Arnel Pineda does a **bleep** good job at fronting Journey. Journey usually comes through the venue I work at when they are touring (including this past summer) and they still put on a good rockin' show.

Because of my job, I have seen (and helped set up) quite a few artists, but on my bucket list whom I have never seen live would have to be AC/DC.

AC/DC    that would be a good one !    Sounds like you have a good job.. what do you do?

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 21

@MsStretch wrote:

@gatorgorilla wrote:

AC/DC    that would be a good one !    Sounds like you have a good job.. what do you do?

Kudos
Views