Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Where Do You Listen To Music? ๐Ÿค”

Anonymous
Not applicable

Where Do You Listen To Music? ๐Ÿค”

• We all have our special ways of enjoying our music.
  • Stop by to read the comments and/or leave a comment 
  • We luv hearing from you! ๐Ÿ˜‰
0 Kudos
Social Butterfly

Everywhere I can. My โ€œmusicโ€ room is my favorite area. 

Social Butterfly

No, but itโ€™s half underground so I can play music as loud as I want. Have a great turntable so I mostly listen to vinyl. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Raynyky wrote:

Everywhere I can. My โ€œmusicโ€ room is my favorite area. 

๐Ÿ’ฅHi @Raynyky what is in your Music Room? Soundproofed? ๐Ÿ’ฅ

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

All over the place! Couldn't travel in the car without the music on.  I like to listen with earphones when I walk or exercise, also at night before going to sleep. If no one else is home, I play it loud over the speakers and just rock out!

โ€œWhen the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.โ€ - Jimi Hendrix
Anonymous
Not applicable

Lol @MaVolta you probably going to need <hearing aids> with all that rocking ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ Rock On!!! ๐Ÿ˜Ž

Honored Social Butterfly

Anywhere I happen to be! Iโ€™ve listened in the

car, in the living room and I listen when Iโ€™m in

the shower. I sound really good in there when

I sing along!

Silver Conversationalist

When I'm in the car alone l sing along. When my husband is with me l just hum..lol in the evenings l listen in my bedroom on my earphones. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

Lol @sweetjulieblueeyes52 I luv watching car drivers beside me singing and dancing. ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚ I do not use my car radio. Way too distracting.

0 Kudos
Anonymous
Not applicable

Lol @BeatleloverKT those <baths/showers> are a great place to <act> like I can sing. ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚

Bronze Conversationalist

Just by counting the number of speakers I blew out in my car  the car is the ultimate answer followed by work

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Travis55Chevy wrote:

Just by counting the number of speakers I blew out in my car  the car is the ultimate answer followed by work

๐Ÿ’ฅLol @Travis55Chevy you are one of those ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ The lady that lives across from me is dating a biker. And yes, we all know he is on his way when he is miles away. I guess he likes to share. ๐Ÿ™„

Anonymous
Not applicable

Over the years it has changed for me = now a homebody ๐Ÿ™„ But when I was younger, I would stop by the local hotel after work and chill at their pool = live band time ๐ŸŽถ Lol, I was even up there when I was pregnant. My co-workers had a bet going I later found about guessing my <due date>. Well, my <bundle of joy> arrived 3 days early. And gone were my boogie shoes! Had an awesome delivery from all that dancing ๐Ÿ˜‰

cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipedeยฎ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP