If you suspect you're a scam target, AARP's fraud helpline is here for you. Learn more.

Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Re: What left on your concert bucket list?

Message 11 of 18
Sir Paul McCartney. All time #1 ..we better hurry all the great ones are dying fast....I recently saw The who
Pat Benatar, Huey Lewis & the news , Kenny Wayne Shepherd seeing him again august . .
Report Inappropriate Content
Tags (1)
Kudos
Views
Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 12 of 18
Sir Paul McCartney. All time #1 ..we better hurry all the great ones are dying fast....I recently saw The who
Pat Benatar, Huey Lewis & the news , Kenny Wayne Shepherd seeing him again august . .
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Regular Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 13 of 18

As you know Diane I go to a lot of concerts but there are still performers I would love to see and I will be going to see two of them this summer.  I have tickets for KISS and for Billy Idol in Chicago.  Looking forward to both.  I'm also going to see Def Leppard, REO Speedwagon, and Tesla but have seen them before.  One person I would really love to see is Van Morrison but doubt that will ever happen.

Kudos
Views
Gold Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 14 of 18

I'd really like to see Eric Clapton one last time, but since he's retired from the road that's not likely. If I wanted to stay with Blues...Perhaps Robin Trower or David Gilmour. Otherwise Cat Stevens (Yusuf) again since he's touring again and sound just as good as the old days.

Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 15 of 18

Glenn Miller orchestra.

"...Why is everyone a victim? Take personal responsibility for your life..."
Kudos
Views
Super Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 16 of 18
1 more Ozzy, 1 more Rod Stewart and definitely Disturbed. Then Janis and Jimi, John and Kurt, and one more sweet Prince when I reach the after to complete the list...
Phil Harris, actor and showman, to John Fogerty of CCR: “If I’d known I’d live this long, I’d have taken better care of myself.”
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 17 of 18

I would love to see Maroon 5  if I can stand to be surrounded by screaming young girls standing up for the entire concert..  gotta think about this one.

Life's a Journey, not a Destination" Aerosmith
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

What left on your concert bucket list?

Message 18 of 18

Most of us that really enjoy music have seen some concerts and performances of our favorites; the groups and brands and performers that we loved over the years.  The loss of yet another of my favorite performers makes me think about who I still really want to plan to see.. and I wondered what others have plans for.

So what about you?

Life's a Journey, not a Destination" Aerosmith
Kudos
Views
Replies