Get a newer and safer vehicle while saving money! Check out the AARP auto buying program.

Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Re: What are you listening to?

Message 81 of 109
be you're everything - Boys like Girls
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 82 of 109
In Response to Re: What are you listening to?:
In Response to Re: What are you listening to? : That is a wonderful DVD.. I especially loved the group doing While My Guitar Gently Weeps  with George's son Dhani and Prince  who was terrific on the guitar!
Posted by nyadrn

The performance with Dhani, Tom Petty, Jeff Lynne, and Prince was from the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame induction of George. A good video, but I still prefer the Clapton version from the Concert for George. LOVE Clapton!! Gonna see him in a couple of months and can't wait!!
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 83 of 109
In Response to Re: What are you listening to? : That is a wonderful DVD.. I especially loved the group doing While My Guitar Gently Weeps  with George's son Dhani and Prince  who was terrific on the guitar!
Posted by nyadrn

Has anyone been watching The Voice..

Here is  Nicholas David and Melanie Martinez.. two of my favorites  doing Criminal

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tuJVwYJ0nXM&feature=share&list=PLlYqpJ9JE-J8dzHN0jIVgi80uzSkXG6qZ
Life's a Journey, not a Destination" Aerosmith
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 84 of 109
Concert for George------------finally got the dvd so I don't have to watch it in bits and pieces on youtube!!  ;-)  Also put it on my mp3 player and computer. LOVE Clapton, and this concert is such a wonderful tribute to his friend. (The concert was done in 2002, one year to the day of George's death.) All the friends/musicians who played with George over the years are included----it's just an OUTSTANDING concert.  Billy Preston was such an amazing musician, and he's brilliant in this performance!!  I'll be seeing Eric Clapton in concert again in a few months--------I can't wait!  So I've been listening to a lot of his stuff as well as George's.
Posted by WhoDatGirl9

That is a wonderful DVD.. I especially loved the group doing While My Guitar Gently Weeps  with George's son Dhani and Prince  who was terrific on the guitar!
Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 85 of 109
Concert for George------------finally got the dvd so I don't have to watch it in bits and pieces on youtube!!  ;-)  Also put it on my mp3 player and computer. LOVE Clapton, and this concert is such a wonderful tribute to his friend. (The concert was done in 2002, one year to the day of George's death.) All the friends/musicians who played with George over the years are included----it's just an OUTSTANDING concert.  Billy Preston was such an amazing musician, and he's brilliant in this performance!!
 I'll be seeing Eric Clapton in concert again in a few months--------I can't wait!  So I've been listening to a lot of his stuff as well as George's.
Kudos
Views
Frequent Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 86 of 109
I'm listening to the sound of my head spinning. With around 200 LPs, 150 45s, 200 CDs, 50 cassette tapes, 200 songs on my PC, several radio stations that broadcast online (my faves are WWOZ in New Orleans and WUMB in Boston), and internet stations I can customize, I spend more time trying to decide where to listen than what to listen to.
Kudos
Views
Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 87 of 109
     "jazz",it "got to b Prez,Bird,Shering,r the Basie",as quoted by King Pleasure;if u like jazz try "yesteryear list"on (You Tube),by ps2546,...Cool
Kudos
Views
Gold Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 88 of 109
 My granddaughter  Emily Faith is 9 years old and is climbing her way to the top,she sing Country and Gospel  music.I'm  very proud of her and/ will appreciate it if you will sign her book - thanks nell 
      This is Reverb Nation site 
  http://www.reverbnation.com/emilyfaith 
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 89 of 109
I'm currently listening to Saeed Younan's live set from Toronto. Incredible tech-house music.
Posted by dvansant

OK thanks for sharing.  I listened to live at Nikki Beach..  techno is not really my thing but not bad. 
Kudos
Views
Silver Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 90 of 109
I'm currently listening to Saeed Younan's live set from Toronto. Incredible tech-house music.
Kudos
Views