AARP’s "Prepare to Care: A Resource Guide for Families" can help make the job more manageable. Here’s how to receive a free copy.

Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: What are you listening to?

Message 91 of 109
In Response to Re: What are you listening to?:
I'm listening to Billy Squier right now, on the Classic Rock Music channel 833, on DTV. Is an all CRock channel, no videos, just music, no commercials. Bruce Springsteen now, Rosalita.... Best mix without havin to mess with CD's or tryin to find a decent radio station, which, are few & far between nowadays.
Posted by sweetlilbjw

Hi
I have become addicted to my itouch and hardly listen to radio anymore.  Love the classic rockers!!

Life's a Journey, not a Destination" Aerosmith
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 92 of 109
I'm listening to Billy Squier right now, on the Classic Rock Music channel 833, on DTV. Is an all CRock channel, no videos, just music, no commercials. Bruce Springsteen now, Rosalita.... Best mix without havin to mess with CD's or tryin to find a decent radio station, which, are few & far between nowadays.Smile
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 93 of 109
Lady Gaga mostly and some katy perry mixed in Keshia not bad either
Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 94 of 109

Rachelle Ferrell, who is a jazz vocalist with the most incredible voice.  If you have never heard this artist please go to youtube.com and check her out.  She is amazing.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 95 of 109
In Response to www.aarp.org/online-community/forums/index.action?plckForumPage=ForumDiscussion&plckDiscussionId=Cat...">Re: What are you listening to?:
Leonard Cohen.  It's an addiction.  Janet
Posted by janetcfish

Leonard Cohen is a one of a kind... love his music.
One of my favorites
http://youtu.be/GUfS8LyeUyM
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 96 of 109
In Response to www.aarp.org/online-community/forums/index.action?plckForumPage=ForumDiscussion&plckDiscussionId=Cat...">Re: What are you listening to?:
I listen to everything and anything when I get the opportunity. I just finidhed digitizing all my music CD's and listen to my music on my comouter at home and on CD's  while I drive. I have a small mp3 player that I use when I take walks. Like I said I like all music but currenly am focussing on acoustic music folk/county/blues /rock
Posted by 10asen

Hi
I am not done with putting all of my CDs into itunes but close.  I love my itouch and I have a smaller one for walking that was my first.  The quality is great!

I like all kinds of music and I like the ability to make playlists and have everything organized.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 97 of 109
In Response to What are you listening to? : Reply by-SDOBRINDT I am listening to Country Keith Urban/Toby Keith/Rascall Flatts.I also love Bon Jovi and few more. One of my favorites when working is Phantom of the Opera- I love listening to Opera when working
Posted by sdobrindt

Ahhh  Phantom of the Opera  is wonderful...  I also love the soundtrack from CATS
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 98 of 109
Haven't heard of IL Volo yet but will check them out.  I love the Canadian Tenors though and have seen them in concert in Burlington, VT.  I have downloaded several of their songs.
Posted by lady67

I like your profile picture : )
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 99 of 109

Well that link (in previous post)does not appear to work.  Lets try this one:
click on this link for IL VOLO   />>>  
http://youtu.be/xbfuYUy3Org  
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 100 of 109
Have you heard IL VOLO?  A group of three young men (started singing together when they were 16, 16, and 17--a young Three Tenors I guess is the best description.  Incredible!  David Foster has done a lot of their arrangements, I believe. They only have one CD out (to my knowledge)--called IL VOLO--which I have downloaded.  Most songs are in Italian, but their is one in Spanish and 2 or 3 in English.  Their recording of "Smile" is terrific. Response to What are you listening to? :
Posted by dujoan

Hi
Never heard of Il Volo   but I am going to post  a link to see how it works here

www.youtube.com/watch%3Fv%3DxbfuYUy3Org&rct=j&sa=X&ei=jSVUTv3wK8WssQKY8NChBw&sqi=2&ved=0CFEQuAIwBA&q..." rel="nofollow">
www.youtube.com/watch?v=xbfuYUy3Org" class="l" rel="nofollow">Il Volo - E’ La Mia Vita - youtube.com
14 min - Il Volo (2011)
Kudos
Views