From ‘liquid biopsies’ to precision medicine, these five developments will change cancer care in the next decade. Learn more.

Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Re: What Song brings back memories

Message 321 of 347
"How Can I Tell You (that I love you)" by Cat Stevens
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 322 of 347
"See Emily Play" by Pink Floyd.  It was the B side of their first US single, but announced a new way of thinking about rock.
Kudos
Views
Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 323 of 347
I don't think I did my post correctly.  The 2 songs for me are "Theme from Dr. Zhivago" ("Lara's Theme") because my daughter, who I named Lara, died at the ago of 13 due to Military malpractice and gross negligence.  Also, "You Are My Sunshine" because that was the song I always sang to her to let her know how very much I love her.  All I ever wanted to be was a Mother, and I don't understand how I have lived this long without seeing her beautiful face or hearing her sweet voice. What I look forward to the most is seeing and holding her again, with the Mercy and Blessings of God. 
Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 324 of 347
'You Send Me'by Sam Cooke!
Kudos
Views
Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 325 of 347
2 songs: Theme from Dr. Zhivago (Lara's Theme)--because my daughter, who I named Lara, died at the age of 13 from Military malpractice and gross negligence.  Also You Are My Sunshine because that was "our" song---the song I always sang to her.  All I ever wanted to be was a Mother, and she was my dream child.  I don't understand how I have lived this long without seeing her beautiful face or hearing her sweet voice.
Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 326 of 347
I'm The Happiest Girl In The Whole USA, by Donna Fargo I believe
It stuck in my head when I was little and it seemed like I was the happiest (boy) in the whole USA
Kudos
Views
Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 327 of 347
1964--Shangri La   Still feel like a weepy teenager full of angst whenever I hear it.
Kudos
Views
Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 328 of 347
In Response to Re: What Song brings back memories:
                              Do you Remember the group The Diamonds?  The Diamonds..   Performances 47 years apart FYI, the lead singer of the Diamonds is also the father of TOM HANKS.     If you were alive in 1957, and old enough to enjoy Rock and Roll, you will probably remember the group, "The Diamonds" who had just launched their super hit "Little Darlin' ". For you that are too young to remember - it was a time when the performers were happy, enjoying themselves, respecting their fans, dressed appropriately and their lyrics could be understood. They did not feel obligated to scream, eat the microphone, mumble inaudible lyrics or trash the set.   In 1957, The Diamonds had a hit with "Little Darlin". 47 years later, they were requested to perform at Atlantic City ... This link leads to both performances.   Watch the first one then scroll down for the new one 47 years later.   http://www.flixxy.com/the-diamonds-little-darlin-1957-2004..htm
Posted by louisie

Sorry, no--not Tom Hanks' father.  This is an urban legend, easily checked out online. 
Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 329 of 347
Kathys Clown by the Everly Brothers.  Was going out with my first love Kathy at the time and it became our theme song.
Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 330 of 347
That's a no brainer.  Earth Angel by The Flamingos.  Need I say more?
Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Open Enrollment: Oct 15-Dec 7, 2019 Find resources to help you decide on the best healthcare insurance plans for you during Open Enrollment season