Highlighted
Regular Contributor

Re: What Particular Song or Musical Track Makes You Happy And Feel Motivated? Why?

Message 11 of 24

Almost any dance tune from the 60s gets me up and moving. When I feel myself getting lazy, I turn to the Golden Oldies music channel and start dancing! Good exercise as well as motivation. 

Try it! 

Report Inappropriate Content
Highlighted
Periodic Contributor

Re: What Particular Song or Musical Track Makes You Happy And Feel Motivated? Why?

Message 12 of 24

Pretty much anything by Enya makes me feel calm and copacetic.  Take a breath and listen and it brings me a bit of peace.

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

Message 13 of 24

Imagine - The Beatle

Don't Worry Be Happy - Bobby McFerrin

Stand By Me - Ben King

Highlighted
Periodic Contributor

Message 14 of 24
The Highway Man song is my favorite! I always get loads of frisson from that song.
Highlighted
Regular Contributor

Message 15 of 24

Anything Beatles here, too!

Highlighted
Contributor

Message 16 of 24
Dance music
Highlighted
Periodic Contributor

Message 17 of 24

GYPSY!  Saw it on Broadway with Ethel Merman.  Wonderful memory of my youth.

Highlighted
Regular Contributor

Message 18 of 24

"Feelin' Stronger Everyday" - Chicago. My favorite pick-me-up song. A great one that realizes gaining strength after a major downer is a slow process that you may never get completely over but will feel "stronger everyday".

Highlighted
Periodic Contributor

Message 19 of 24

Fairport Convention's "Come All Ye" off of their "Liege & Lief" album. Sandy Denny's beautiful voice and the band's instrumentation gets you dancing and singing whenever it's played!

Highlighted
Regular Contributor

Message 20 of 24

FLY AWAY by Lenny Kravitz

Jim Slaughter
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Thursday, August 6 – Coronavirus Tele-Town Hall Event

1 p.m. ET - Coronavirus: Answering Your Most Frequent Questions