Explore your flexible work options with AARP's Flexible Work Online Expo from 2-5 p.m. ET Tuesday! Register now.

Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: What Particular Song or Musical Track Makes You Happy And Feel Motivated? Why?

Message 1 of 23

Love this!!

Life's a Journey, not a Destination" Aerosmith
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Re: What Particular Song or Musical Track Makes You Happy And Feel Motivated? Why?

Message 2 of 23

Walking on the fighting side of me  pride

Vernon Freeck
Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 23

Any songs from Bob Seger seems to take me back 

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 23

I Believe I Can Fly   R Kelly    

No matter what you think of R. Kelly  this is a fabulous song!!

Life's a Journey, not a Destination" Aerosmith
Kudos
Views
Frequent Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 23

I like the piece "Winter" from Vivaldi's Four Seasons.  I hum it without realizing that I've started humming, and each phrase, as it goes higher and higher on the musical scale, gets me more enthused!

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Gold Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 23

judylong92 that is one of my all time favorites by Aretha Franklin! That song definitely gets you to moving and feelin good 😄 Thanks for sharing that 😃

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 23

Aretha Franklyn’s “RESPECT” always energizes me!!

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 23

For happy, feel good music, I usually listen to The Beatles, Simon & Garfunkel, and folk-rock. It's pleasant, has nice harmonies, fun to sing along with. 

If I want to get motivated, especially to move and exercise, or just doing housework, then it's to the old hard rock music like Steppenwolf, Bob Seger, The Guess Who, Led Zepplin.

For something in the middle, I like to listen to Celtic music, especially Mary Black, Enya, The High Kings and Celtic Thunder.

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 23

Thanks for the Kudo.  I've seen so many shows and they've always left me feeling so happy.

Kudos
Views
Bronze Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 23

Almost any dance tune from the 60s gets me up and moving. When I feel myself getting lazy, I turn to the Golden Oldies music channel and start dancing! Good exercise as well as motivation. 

Try it! 

Kudos
Views