Make the best choices for your Medicare needs with AARP’s Medicare Made Easy. Try it today!

Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Re: What Particular Song or Musical Track Makes You Happy And Feel Motivated? Why?

Message 11 of 23

Pretty much anything by Enya makes me feel calm and copacetic.  Take a breath and listen and it brings me a bit of peace.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Gold Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Re: What Particular Song or Musical Track Makes You Happy And Feel Motivated? Why?

Message 12 of 23

Imagine - The Beatle

Don't Worry Be Happy - Bobby McFerrin

Stand By Me - Ben King

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 13 of 23
The Highway Man song is my favorite! I always get loads of frisson from that song.
Kudos
Views
Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 14 of 23

Anything Beatles here, too!

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 15 of 23
Dance music
Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 16 of 23

GYPSY!  Saw it on Broadway with Ethel Merman.  Wonderful memory of my youth.

Kudos
Views
Bronze Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 17 of 23

"Feelin' Stronger Everyday" - Chicago. My favorite pick-me-up song. A great one that realizes gaining strength after a major downer is a slow process that you may never get completely over but will feel "stronger everyday".

Kudos
Views
Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 18 of 23

Fairport Convention's "Come All Ye" off of their "Liege & Lief" album. Sandy Denny's beautiful voice and the band's instrumentation gets you dancing and singing whenever it's played!

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Bronze Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 19 of 23

FLY AWAY by Lenny Kravitz

Jim Slaughter
Kudos
Views
Bronze Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 20 of 23

FLY AWAY by Lenny Kravitz

Jim Slaughter
Kudos
Views