Content starts here
CLOSE ×
Search

๐ŸŽถ Watch Neil Youngโ€™s Unreleased Performance of โ€˜Thrasherโ€™ (AARP Article)

Honored Social Butterfly

๐ŸŽถ Watch Neil Youngโ€™s Unreleased Performance of โ€˜Thrasherโ€™ (AARP Article)

FROM THE ARTICLE - SEE ARTICLE FOR MORE!!!

Exclusive Performance: Hear Neil Youngโ€™s Song About Breaking Up With Crosby, Stills & Nash.

AARP readers get the first look at a previously unreleased performance of โ€˜Thrasherโ€™ before the release of his box set โ€˜Archives Vol. III (1976โ€“1987)'.

By Edna Gundersen, AARP. Published August 28, 2024.

Neil Youngโ€™s 1979 tune โ€œThrasherโ€ โ€” which premieres exclusively for AARP readers on Aug. 28 for 24 hours prior to its Aug. 30 general release โ€” embodies his gift for poetry, sublime melody and intriguing meditations, and how he felt about the bandmates he was leaving: โ€œSo I got bored and left them there / They were just dead weight to me.โ€ The track is one of 121 previously unreleased live cuts on the 198-track limited deluxe edition of Neil Young Archives Vol. III (1976โ€“1987), out Sept 6.

https://www.aarp.org/entertainment/music/info-2024/neil-young-thrasher-archives-vol-3.html

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

"I downloaded AARP Perks to assist in staying connected and never missing out on a discount!" -LeeshaD341679

AARP Perks

More From AARP