Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Honored Social Butterfly

WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO?

A PLACE TO SHARE YOUR FAVORITE SONGS AND VIDEO'S ...

WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO?   AN OLD OLD SONG BY YOUR FAVORITE BAND OR SOMETHING NEW YOU JUST HEARD...  YOUR IPOD CATALOG OF FAVORITES OR YOUR FAVORITE CD BY YOUR FAVORITE BAND..   WHATEVER IT IS,  STOP BY AND SHARE IT HERE, WE WOULD LOVE TO HEAR IT : )

Life's a Journey, not a Destination" Aerosmith
Honored Social Butterfly

Rita Hayworth Dancing to the Bee Gees' Staying Alive

"The key to success is to keep growing in all areas of life - mental, emotional, spiritual, as well as physical." Julius Erving
Honored Social Butterfly

Joss Stone and Melissa Etheridge sing Janis Joplin

"The key to success is to keep growing in all areas of life - mental, emotional, spiritual, as well as physical." Julius Erving
Honored Social Butterfly

Bon Jovi and Rihanna Living on a Prayer

Honored Social Butterfly

Gwen Stefani and Pink I'm Just a Girl

Honored Social Butterfly

Billy Idol and Miley Cyrus Rebel Yell

I listen to Classical Music, mainly late romantic and early 20th century.
Honored Social Butterfly

I do a lot of listening while driving around in my car on errands, etc.  Today I was listening to a CD of hits from 1982.  I was especially enjoying "Shake It Up" by the Cars, "Gloria" by Laura Branigan, "Rosanna" by Toto, and best of all, "Eye In The Sky" by The Alan Parsons Project!

Bee Gees
0 Kudos
Contributor

Heart,"Baracuda"

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Asteroids® and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP