Refresh your driving skills and you could save on your auto insurance! Sign up for the AARP Smart Driver course.

Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Re: WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO?

Message 1791 of 3,174

Pearl Jam

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 1792 of 3,174
The White Stripes did a remake of Jolene as well. Check it out on YouTube.
Kudos
Views
Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 1793 of 3,174
Agree👍 Love him! Never miss his show-what a voice!
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 1794 of 3,174

Hallelujah           Leonard Cohen

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 1795 of 3,174

@nyadrn wrote:

Buckcherry - Sorry [video]
https://youtu.be/77pb0WXAz-Q
Love this song!!   Josh Todd!

Wondered who did that one. Now I know. DJs aren't what they used to be. Thanks.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 1796 of 3,174

Holy  Roller   ==   Portugal  The  Man

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 1797 of 3,174

Buckcherry - Sorry [video]
https://youtu.be/77pb0WXAz-Q
Love this song!!   Josh Todd!
Life's a Journey, not a Destination" Aerosmith
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 1798 of 3,174

@dl73698250 wrote:

@nyadrn wrote:

@dl73698250 wrote:

@nyadrn wrote:

Ozzy Osbourne - "Dreamer"

https://youtu.be/LCCiwPEdEpg

That was a good song. In Iron Man, he asks if he's alive or dead, then says nobody wants or needs him, he's just staring at the world. In this song, he says he's just dreaming his life away. Iron Man traveled time to see the future of mankind. I wonder if life is what Ozzy expected it to be? He has an interesting take on life, even tho I'm really sure what it is.

Did you watch The Osbournes  TV show?  Ozzy seemed very down to earth, loved his kids, acted crazy and has been very fortunate in his life.  I agree in wondering what he thought it would be.  I would guess that it has been much different and much better than he could have ever guessed. : )

Didn't watch the show. But when I checked out this song, I found out that it was from an album called Memoirs Of A Madman. An Ozzy memoir sounds interesting.

Ooops... I said, "He has an interesting take on life, even tho I'm really sure what it is." I meant to say "Even tho I'm NOT really sure what it is.". I hope it's not too late for this correction.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 1799 of 3,174

@nyadrn wrote:

@dl73698250 wrote:

@nyadrn wrote:

That was a good song. In Iron Man, he asks if he's alive or dead, then says nobody wants or needs him, he's just staring at the world. In this song, he says he's just dreaming his life away. Iron Man traveled time to see the future of mankind. I wonder if life is what Ozzy expected it to be? He has an interesting take on life, even tho I'm really sure what it is.

Did you watch The Osbournes  TV show?  Ozzy seemed very down to earth, loved his kids, acted crazy and has been very fortunate in his life.  I agree in wondering what he thought it would be.  I would guess that it has been much different and much better than he could have ever guessed. : )

Didn't watch the show. But when I checked out this song, I found out that it was from an album called Memoirs Of A Madman. An Ozzy memoir sounds interesting.

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 1800 of 3,174

@dl73698250 wrote:

@nyadrn wrote:

Life's a Journey, not a Destination" Aerosmith
Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Have a question about AARP membership or benefits? Ask it in the AARP Help Membership forum, Benefits & Discounts forum, or General forum.

multiple white question marks with center red question mark