Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Honored Social Butterfly

WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO?

A PLACE TO SHARE YOUR FAVORITE SONGS AND VIDEO'S ...

WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO?   AN OLD OLD SONG BY YOUR FAVORITE BAND OR SOMETHING NEW YOU JUST HEARD...  YOUR IPOD CATALOG OF FAVORITES OR YOUR FAVORITE CD BY YOUR FAVORITE BAND..   WHATEVER IT IS,  STOP BY AND SHARE IT HERE, WE WOULD LOVE TO HEAR IT : )

Life's a Journey, not a Destination" Aerosmith
Silver Conversationalist

Journey  -  the NANANANANA SONG - Lovin', Touchin', Squeezin'

In the video the band and the audience are waving their arms in the air and singing the countless NANA's, makes me jump up and do the same except l get tired before the song is over. lol

Honored Social Butterfly

Beethoven's Last Night:  Trans-Siberian Orchestra

Silver Conversationalist

Eagles-) Hotel California  CD, The Dance, Fleetwood Mac, Linda Ronstadt, Layla with Eric Clapton, Duane Allman and Derek and the Dominos, l can listen to that song over and over.

Bronze Conversationalist

@sweetjulieblueeyes52    Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, and YES!!!!!

Honored Social Butterfly

Complete Greatest Hits, Cars 🎼💜

Social Butterfly

Who’s Next-The Who

Bronze Conversationalist

Just about any song from the 50s and 60s  BeeGees  ABBA  SHA NA NA  Elvis Eagles Celtic Women sorry not a Beatles fan Frank Sinatra  Bing Crosby

Honored Social Butterfly

Relentless  -  Sweet Oblivion ft. Geoff Tate  (2021 album)

Rock hasn’t gone away, you just have to look for it! Tate describes it as classic heavy rock with a Queensryche vibe. And he’s in excellent voice, too! It’s a keeper! 💛 😎

“When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.” - Jimi Hendrix
Honored Social Butterfly

Trans Siberian Orchestra:  Night Castle (I love the song Epiphany)

Honored Social Butterfly

Past Masters Volume 2, Beatles 🎼💜

Honored Social Butterfly

Four Tops Ultimate Collection on

YouTube 🎼💜

Honored Social Butterfly

Butchering The Beatles: A Headbashing Tribute  -  Various Hard Rock, Heavy Metal Artists On Apple Music

The link will take you to the full playlist on YT. You might be surprised! I found it to be a lot fun to listen to. It does prove that The Beatles music can lend itself to hard-rock and metal versions. The metal guitar solos crafted into the songs are mostly very good.

Of the lot, my favorites are Magical Mystery Tour by John Bush (Anthrax - vocals), Stephen Carpenter (Deftones - guitar), Mike Inez (Alice In Chains / Ozzy - bass), & John Tempesta (Cult - drums); and Revolution by Tim "Ripper" Owens (Judas Priest - vocals), George Lynch (Dokken - lead guitar), Bob Kulik (Kiss - guitar), Tim Bogert (Vanilla Fudge - bass, RIP) & Chris Slade (AC/DC - drums).

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzo6uW_7uVaRDHbGOk5LU1Wk4sFYEOjHb

“When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.” - Jimi Hendrix
Social Butterfly

The Doors on Apple Music. 

Bronze Conversationalist

Duran Duran's Greatest Hits. Ordinary World a classic.

Regular Social Butterfly

Kudos @postman29! Love "Hungry Like a Wolf" but my fav is mix of Prince and Plastic Ono...

many more I love but top of the list 😉

#VegasStrong
Phil Harris, actor and showman, to John Fogerty of CCR: “If I’d known I’d live this long, I’d have taken better care of myself.”
Honored Social Butterfly

Sir Paul McCarneys amazing music all day

(maybe all weekend) in celebration of his

79th birthday today! 🎼💜

Honored Social Butterfly

With a catalog like Sir Paul, you can listen for several days! Cheers!!

Social Butterfly

Mellow mood Gordon Lightfoot Apple Playlist. 

Honored Social Butterfly

Martyrs And Madmen: The Best Of Roger Daltrey  (album)  💛

Social Butterfly

I'm currently on an 80's trip listening to a lot of Riot, Def Leppard, Tsunami, and Ratt. 

Bronze Conversationalist

The Grass Roots-Greatest Hits.

Honored Social Butterfly

Beach Boys greatest hits. Perfect summer

music 🎼💜

Honored Social Butterfly

A Life To Die For (album)  -  Royal Hunt on Apple Music

This was a recommendation that popped up on my Apple Music. They are a progressive metal band out of Denmark that formed back in 1989 and still active. Their style is melodic, symphonic metal, and they have released a number of albums. I had never heard of them, but now that I have, I'll be listening to much more. Awesome band!!

Here's a sample from this album . . . 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7YsSta9Zfao

Social Butterfly

Royal Hunt definitely worth listening to. My favorite album is Collision Course. The song The Clan is one of my favorites from them.

Honored Social Butterfly

Thanks, @OscarE1968 - Listening to that one today! 

Maybe I'm turning into a metal head! 🤘 😸 I really like the progressive, melodic metal. I listen to a lot of Rainbow, Scorpions, Bon Jovi, BOC, Iron Maiden, Metallica, and some Queensryche, but not familiar with much more than that. A while back, someone told me to listen to try Nightwish. This band seems to be similar in style.

Social Butterfly

It's never too late to be a MetalHead lol @MaVolta !!! Nightwish is also a great band along with Epica and Sirenia. I started with Savatage and Lacuna Coil. Try listening to Trans Siberian Orchestra. I think you'll like it. 

Honored Social Butterfly

Trans Siberian is great. I saw their Christmas show a couple of years ago and it was awesome. Definitely, in my top 5 of live shows I've seen.

Honored Social Butterfly

@OscarE1968 - Thanks! I'll give them a listen. 

Honored Social Butterfly

The Best Of The Guess Who  (album)  💛

This compilation came out in 1970. I wore out the vinyl and bought it on CD at some point. One of my favorite albums.

Contributor

The Beatles: Don't let me down,Come together,I want to hold your hand, Revolution,and All my loving and many more..just feeling like a Beatles type of day to me🤗🤗

Brandi Nicole Steelman
Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipede® and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP