Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Honored Social Butterfly

WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO?

A PLACE TO SHARE YOUR FAVORITE SONGS AND VIDEO'S ...

WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO?   AN OLD OLD SONG BY YOUR FAVORITE BAND OR SOMETHING NEW YOU JUST HEARD...  YOUR IPOD CATALOG OF FAVORITES OR YOUR FAVORITE CD BY YOUR FAVORITE BAND..   WHATEVER IT IS,  STOP BY AND SHARE IT HERE, WE WOULD LOVE TO HEAR IT : )

Life's a Journey, not a Destination" Aerosmith
Regular Social Butterfly

Kudos @postman29! Love "Hungry Like a Wolf" but my fav is mix of Prince and Plastic Ono...

many more I love but top of the list 😉

#VegasStrong
Phil Harris, actor and showman, to John Fogerty of CCR: “If I’d known I’d live this long, I’d have taken better care of myself.”
Honored Social Butterfly

Sir Paul McCarneys amazing music all day

(maybe all weekend) in celebration of his

79th birthday today! 🎼💜

Honored Social Butterfly

With a catalog like Sir Paul, you can listen for several days! Cheers!!

“When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.” - Jimi Hendrix
Social Butterfly

Mellow mood Gordon Lightfoot Apple Playlist. 

Honored Social Butterfly

Martyrs And Madmen: The Best Of Roger Daltrey  (album)  💛

“When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.” - Jimi Hendrix
Social Butterfly

I'm currently on an 80's trip listening to a lot of Riot, Def Leppard, Tsunami, and Ratt. 

Bronze Conversationalist

The Grass Roots-Greatest Hits.

Honored Social Butterfly

Beach Boys greatest hits. Perfect summer

music 🎼💜

Honored Social Butterfly

A Life To Die For (album)  -  Royal Hunt on Apple Music

This was a recommendation that popped up on my Apple Music. They are a progressive metal band out of Denmark that formed back in 1989 and still active. Their style is melodic, symphonic metal, and they have released a number of albums. I had never heard of them, but now that I have, I'll be listening to much more. Awesome band!!

Here's a sample from this album . . . 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7YsSta9Zfao

Social Butterfly

Royal Hunt definitely worth listening to. My favorite album is Collision Course. The song The Clan is one of my favorites from them.

Honored Social Butterfly

Thanks, @OscarE1968 - Listening to that one today! 

Maybe I'm turning into a metal head! 🤘 😸 I really like the progressive, melodic metal. I listen to a lot of Rainbow, Scorpions, Bon Jovi, BOC, Iron Maiden, Metallica, and some Queensryche, but not familiar with much more than that. A while back, someone told me to listen to try Nightwish. This band seems to be similar in style.

Social Butterfly

It's never too late to be a MetalHead lol @MaVolta !!! Nightwish is also a great band along with Epica and Sirenia. I started with Savatage and Lacuna Coil. Try listening to Trans Siberian Orchestra. I think you'll like it. 

Honored Social Butterfly

Trans Siberian is great. I saw their Christmas show a couple of years ago and it was awesome. Definitely, in my top 5 of live shows I've seen.

Honored Social Butterfly

@OscarE1968 - Thanks! I'll give them a listen. 

Honored Social Butterfly

The Best Of The Guess Who  (album)  💛

This compilation came out in 1970. I wore out the vinyl and bought it on CD at some point. One of my favorite albums.

Contributor

The Beatles: Don't let me down,Come together,I want to hold your hand, Revolution,and All my loving and many more..just feeling like a Beatles type of day to me🤗🤗

Brandi Nicole Steelman
Kudos
Views
Social Butterfly

@LilBSteelman85 Everyday is a Beatles type of day. 

Honored Social Butterfly

Heart Essentials Playlist, Apple Music 🎼💜

Honored Social Butterfly

BJ Thomas mix on YouTube. Great voice, he

will be missed RIP  🎼🙏

Kudos
Views
Bronze Conversationalist

@BeatleloverKT   BJ did indeed have a great voice...such nice, mellow undertones!  Another one who will go down in the history of our lives.

Honored Social Butterfly

Fleetwood Mac, Essentials playlist,

Apple Music in celebration of Stevie

Nicks 73rd BD!! 🎼💜

Bronze Conversationalist

@BeatleloverKT    Mmmmm!  Fleetwood Mac brings back some great memories of the past. The best outdoor concert I ever went to was a Fleetwood Mac concert!   Amazing to think that Nicks is 73 already!   WOW!

Honored Social Butterfly

The "Enchanted Works of Stevie Nicks" box set. (Happy birthday)

Honored Social Butterfly

There's No One Like You  -  Scorpions

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=seoNUBBd904

Happy 74th Birthday to Klaus Meine! 😎  🦂  💛

New album coming soon! 

Honored Social Butterfly

Listening all day to the incredible music of

Bob Dylan on YouTube  #80 🎼💜🎂

Social Butterfly

Ram-Paul McCartney 

Honored Social Butterfly

Jackson Browne Playlist, Amazon music  

🎼💜

Honored Social Butterfly

Bridge To Heaven  -  Klaus Meine, Uli Jon Roth, Prague Symphony Orchestra (1995)

I discovered this video on YT listening to Uli Jon Roth. It was a one-off performance for a charity event in Germany. The lyrics were written by UJR to the melody of Nessun Dorma from the Puccini opera, Turandot. The piece is from his Sky of Avalon album. (Klaus is not the singer on the album). Awesome performance with those amazing, soaring vocals by Klaus.  🎵  💛

What a gem to find on YT! Hope you enjoy the video as much as I did.  😎

Honored Social Butterfly

Uli Jon Roth on YouTube  

Guitar god!! 🎸

Honored Social Butterfly

Pink Floyd, Essentials Playlist, Apple Music

🎼💜

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Bubble Shooter and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP