Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Honored Social Butterfly

WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO?

A PLACE TO SHARE YOUR FAVORITE SONGS AND VIDEO'S ...

WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO?   AN OLD OLD SONG BY YOUR FAVORITE BAND OR SOMETHING NEW YOU JUST HEARD...  YOUR IPOD CATALOG OF FAVORITES OR YOUR FAVORITE CD BY YOUR FAVORITE BAND..   WHATEVER IT IS,  STOP BY AND SHARE IT HERE, WE WOULD LOVE TO HEAR IT : )

Life's a Journey, not a Destination" Aerosmith
Honored Social Butterfly

Have been listening to the Moody Blues. Having grown up with their music, I have always loved their style. Was so glad they got their long overdue in 2018 into the Rock HOF. While watching their videos I noticed they were always neatly dressed, even wearing suits and/or tuxes. Nothing like watching Ray Thomas groove in a tux on Ride my see-saw! RIP RAY. Moody's were a class act through and through

Silver Conversationalist

I am listening to Peter Frampton "Do you Feel like I Do" live!!

Honored Social Butterfly

Down the Road Wherever (album) - Mark Knopfler

Very different from his other albums, it's a nice mix of music styles from the guitar master / singer/ songwriter. This album is great for sipping coffee, hot chocolate, or a glass of pinot noir in the evening. Just relax and enjoy!  Aahhhh . . .

โ€œWhen the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.โ€ - Jimi Hendrix
Honored Social Butterfly

I listen to the Beatles everyday, choosing random songs because they are all wonderful. My favorite of all is "All you need is love" When I'm feeling low, as I so often do, their music always helps lift me up to face the day. I truly believe in this world we live in, we absolutely need more love!

Honored Social Butterfly

@BeatleloverKT wrote:

I listen to the Beatles everyday, choosing random songs because they are all wonderful. My favorite of all is "All you need is love" When I'm feeling low, as I so often do, their music always helps lift me up to face the day. I truly believe in this world we live in, we absolutely need more love!

Kudos! Indeed we do. Wishing you a lovely day.

โ€œWhen the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.โ€ - Jimi Hendrix
Social Butterfly

I'm all good with Beatles- always, but need a bit of Coltrane every night. tonight it's "India"-live at Village VANGUARD. ALL WE NEED IS LOVE"& COLTRANE & TOM WAITS & MUSIC & ART...& EACH OTHER...
SUPERGIRL, NO REALLY I MEAN IT! HER REAL NAME & MINE ARE THE SAME( FIRST 2 NAMES ARE)
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

As I posted before, I always listen to the Beatles everyday. Their music helps me in so many ways. Sometimes tho I have to hear a certain song of theirs. Today it's "Eight days a week" Just love this song ๐Ÿ’œ

Honored Social Butterfly

@BeatleloverKT  - Playing this one for you today.

And a Happy New Year to everyone, peace and love in 2020!

Honored Social Butterfly

Thank you @MaVolta! You were paying attention earlier when I said this is my fav song by them. Incredible story behind the recording of this on Wikipedia. God bless you for sharing! ๐Ÿ’œ

0 Kudos
Social Butterfly

TRIED TO NAME OUR TOP 5 THIS CHRISTMAS SIS & I - HARD TO DO- THEIR MUSIC HELPED DEFINE OUR LIVES. THE FIRST ALBUM & FIRST RECORD PLAYER WE RECEIVED AT AGES 10 & 12 WAS "RUBBER SOUL" . IT REMAINS OUR FAVORITE. GLAD THEIR MUSIC HELPS YOU. YES , WE NEED MORE LOVE.
SUPERGIRL, NO REALLY I MEAN IT! HER REAL NAME & MINE ARE THE SAME( FIRST 2 NAMES ARE)
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Today have been listening to George Harrison and the Talking Heads

Honored Social Butterfly

From The Voice finale - contestant Jake Hoot and coach Kelly Clarkson with this beautiful cover of Wintersong written by Sarah McLachlan. Heart

Honored Social Butterfly

O Holy Night by Damian McGinty

from the music from "Santa Fake"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f0b0NQtak8Q

Honored Social Butterfly

@MaVolta  Simply beautiful song. Brought me to tears. Thank u for sharing. Have a blessed day ๐Ÿ’œ

Kudos
Views
Regular Social Butterfly

Honored Social Butterfly

Best of Van Morrison. He is incredible- making a song called Cleaning Windows sound amazing ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜Ž

Regular Social Butterfly

0 Kudos
Regular Social Butterfly

Honored Social Butterfly

ELO - Tightrope and So fine are two favs. Since I saw the concert at Wembley on TV on 10/29 I have been in high ELO mode. Fortunately my brother made me a flashdrive for my car which has ALL their albums on it!! 

Regular Social Butterfly

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

@Butterfly565 

Wow thanks for that info! Will have to see if it's on you tube. I love Jeff  Lynne!

Kudos
Views
Regular Social Butterfly

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

@Butterfly565 

It's there I just saw it, thanks so much!

Regular Social Butterfly

0 Kudos
Regular Social Butterfly

0 Kudos
Regular Social Butterfly

0 Kudos
Regular Social Butterfly

0 Kudos
Regular Social Butterfly

0 Kudos
Silver Conversationalist

Thunderstruck ACDC and High Way to Hell ACDC!!

0 Kudos
Social Butterfly

JOHN COLTRANE'S "PEACE ON EARTH".
0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Asteroidsยฎ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP