Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Honored Social Butterfly

WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO?

A PLACE TO SHARE YOUR FAVORITE SONGS AND VIDEO'S ...

WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO?   AN OLD OLD SONG BY YOUR FAVORITE BAND OR SOMETHING NEW YOU JUST HEARD...  YOUR IPOD CATALOG OF FAVORITES OR YOUR FAVORITE CD BY YOUR FAVORITE BAND..   WHATEVER IT IS,  STOP BY AND SHARE IT HERE, WE WOULD LOVE TO HEAR IT : )

Life's a Journey, not a Destination" Aerosmith
Social Butterfly

BECAUSE OF THIS NEW DAVE MATTHEWS, I HAD TO GO BACK& FIND THEIR HIT "CRASH INTO ME"- GREAT SONG.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k7in-9E3ImQ
SUPERGIRL, NO REALLY I MEAN IT! HER REAL NAME & MINE ARE THE SAME( FIRST 2 NAMES ARE)
Social Butterfly

IS THAT A NEW RELEASE? HAVEN'T HEARD IT. LOVE DAVE MATTHEWS
SUPERGIRL, NO REALLY I MEAN IT! HER REAL NAME & MINE ARE THE SAME( FIRST 2 NAMES ARE)
Social Butterfly

"BLUE TRAIN'- JOHN COLTRANE
Periodic Contributor

Great choice, love Melissa too! 

Social Butterfly

"VOODOO CHILD" STEVIE RAY VAUGHN
Social Butterfly

"LITTLE WING" STEVIE RAY VAUGHN
Honored Social Butterfly

https://youtu.be/aJOTlE1K90k

Honored Social Butterfly

@nyadrn - Cool video!!

“When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.” - Jimi Hendrix
Honored Social Butterfly

@MaVolta wrote:

@nyadrn - Cool video!!

yes   love all the different women ending with his wife and daughter Smiley Happy

Honored Social Butterfly

Babe                   Sugarland

The Mills Brothers
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

A PLACE TO SHARE YOUR FAVORITE SONGS AND VIDEO'S ...

WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO?   AN OLD OLD SONG BY YOUR FAVORITE BAND OR SOMETHING NEW YOU JUST HEARD...  YOUR IPOD CATALOG OF FAVORITES OR YOUR FAVORITE CD BY YOUR FAVORITE BAND..   WHATEVER IT IS,  STOP BY AND SHARE IT HERE, WE WOULD LOVE TO HEAR IT : )

Honored Social Butterfly

America   Ventura Highway

"The key to success is to keep growing in all areas of life - mental, emotional, spiritual, as well as physical." Julius Erving
Honored Social Butterfly

Sade   Cherish The Day

"The key to success is to keep growing in all areas of life - mental, emotional, spiritual, as well as physical." Julius Erving
Honored Social Butterfly

Sade   Is It A Crime

Honored Social Butterfly

Sade   The Sweetest Taboo

Honored Social Butterfly

Sade    No Ordinary Love

Honored Social Butterfly

Anita Baker   No One In The World

Honored Social Butterfly

Anita Baker   Body and Soul

Honored Social Butterfly

Anita Baker   Giving You The Best That I Got

Honored Social Butterfly

Janet Jackson   Rhythm Nation

Honored Social Butterfly

Janet Jackson   Nasty

Honored Social Butterfly

Janet Jackson  The Pleasure Principle

Honored Social Butterfly

Anita Baker  Sweet Love  (original video, studio version)

Honored Social Butterfly

Anita Baker  Sweet Love (live)

Honored Social Butterfly

Esperanza Spalding  What a Wonderful World

Honored Social Butterfly

Sly & the Family Stone with Prince   Everyday People

Contributor

Listening to Classical music to relax from the week. Looking for Grief Support in Omaha. 

Lost Mom in July1. 

Honored Social Butterfly

@louisw1887 wrote:

Listening to Classical music to relax from the week. Looking for Grief Support in Omaha. 

Lost Mom in July1. 

@louisw1887  I found a few online grief support groups for you to check out: 

Online Grief Support - A Social Community, 13,000 members 'Don't grieve alone': http://www.onlinegriefsupport.com

Daily Strength Bereavement Support Group, 2,600 members:  https://www.dailystrength.org/group/bereavement

Grief in Common: Grieve Gather Grow: http://www.griefincommon.com

Honored Social Butterfly

louisw1887 wrote:

Lost Mom in July1. 

Welcome. Music is good for the soul.  I hope that you will find relief from your grief!

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Bubble Shooter and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP