Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Honored Social Butterfly

WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO?

A PLACE TO SHARE YOUR FAVORITE SONGS AND VIDEO'S ...

WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO?   AN OLD OLD SONG BY YOUR FAVORITE BAND OR SOMETHING NEW YOU JUST HEARD...  YOUR IPOD CATALOG OF FAVORITES OR YOUR FAVORITE CD BY YOUR FAVORITE BAND..   WHATEVER IT IS,  STOP BY AND SHARE IT HERE, WE WOULD LOVE TO HEAR IT : )

Life's a Journey, not a Destination" Aerosmith
Honored Social Butterfly

Tina Turner  You'd Better Be Good To Me

"The key to success is to keep growing in all areas of life - mental, emotional, spiritual, as well as physical." Julius Erving
Honored Social Butterfly

Tina Turner  Simply The Best

"The key to success is to keep growing in all areas of life - mental, emotional, spiritual, as well as physical." Julius Erving
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Freddie Cannon     "Palisades Park"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FtAvTZhPthc

Honored Social Butterfly

In My Time of Dying.   Zepp

https://youtu.be/dGR3m5Zs9Ic

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

U2   Staring At The Sun  (acoustic sessions)

Honored Social Butterfly

U2   Desire  (acoustic sessions)

Honored Social Butterfly

U2 & Pavarotti  Miss Sarajevo

I recommend blasting Pavarotti's part 🙂  (I mean: I always do.)

Honored Social Butterfly

U2    Miss Sarjevo  (acoustic sessions)

Honored Social Butterfly

U2   Ordinary Love (acoustic sessions)

Honored Social Butterfly

U2 Vertigo (acoustic sessions)

Honored Social Butterfly

Mick Jagger and Tina Turner  Live Aid 1985    I Know It's Only Rock n Roll But I LIke It

Honored Social Butterfly

Tina Turner    What You Get Is What You See

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Tina Turner  What's Love Got To Do With It?

Honored Social Butterfly

Tina Turner   We Don't Need Another Hero

Honored Social Butterfly

Ike & Tina Turner   River Deep Mountain High

Kudos
Views
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Wynonna Judd   Simply The Best

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Road to Nowhere. Ozzy Osborne

https://youtu.be/YFSgYa8YfWk

Honored Social Butterfly

Leonard Cohen   Steer Your Way

Honored Social Butterfly

Leonard Cohen    Dance Me To The End Of Love

Honored Social Butterfly

INXS   By My Side

Honored Social Butterfly

INXS  Never Tear Us Apart

Honored Social Butterfly

The Cult  Fire Woman

Honored Social Butterfly

Simple Minds  Let There Be Love

Honored Social Butterfly

Simple Minds   Alive and Kicking

Honored Social Butterfly

U2  So Cruel

Honored Social Butterfly

Fine Young Cannibals  Johnny Come Home

Kudos
Views
Honored Social Butterfly

Fine Young Cannibals   Suspicious Minds

Honored Social Butterfly

Fine Young Cannibals   She Drives Me Crazy

Honored Social Butterfly

Fine Young Cannibals   Good Thing

Honored Social Butterfly

Terence Trent D'Arby  Wishing Well

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Asteroids® and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP