Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Honored Social Butterfly

WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO?

A PLACE TO SHARE YOUR FAVORITE SONGS AND VIDEO'S ...

WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO?   AN OLD OLD SONG BY YOUR FAVORITE BAND OR SOMETHING NEW YOU JUST HEARD...  YOUR IPOD CATALOG OF FAVORITES OR YOUR FAVORITE CD BY YOUR FAVORITE BAND..   WHATEVER IT IS,  STOP BY AND SHARE IT HERE, WE WOULD LOVE TO HEAR IT : )

Life's a Journey, not a Destination" Aerosmith
Honored Social Butterfly

Honored Social Butterfly

Tom Petty And The Heartbreakers  Breakdown (live) 1978

such a great rendition of this song

"The key to success is to keep growing in all areas of life - mental, emotional, spiritual, as well as physical." Julius Erving
Honored Social Butterfly

Tom Petty And The Heartbreakers  Refugee

... tell me why you would revel in your abandon ...

... everybody's got to fight to be free ...

"The key to success is to keep growing in all areas of life - mental, emotional, spiritual, as well as physical." Julius Erving
Honored Social Butterfly

Tom Petty And The Heartbreakers  The Waiting

Honored Social Butterfly

Tom Petty And The Heartbreakers   Here Come My Girl

... I can somehow rise above it. Yeah man, when I got that girl standing by my side ... I can tell the whole wide world to shove it: hey! ...

Honored Social Butterfly

Rolling Stones   Miss You

Honored Social Butterfly

U2, Fergie, Mick Jagger  Gimme Shelter Rock and Roll Hall of Fame 25th Anniversary show performance

Honored Social Butterfly

Rolling Stones  Gimme Shelter (Ed Sullivan Show)

Honored Social Butterfly

Rolling Stones  Jumpin Jack Flash

Kudos
Views
Honored Social Butterfly

Rolling Stone  Satisfaction

Honored Social Butterfly

Rolling Stones  Paint It Black

Honored Social Butterfly

Haim  Little of Your Love

kind of a bop

Honored Social Butterfly

Peter Gabriel and Kate Bush  Don't Give Up

Honored Social Butterfly

Peter Gabriel  I Have The Touch

Honored Social Butterfly

Peter Gabriel   Modern Love

Honored Social Butterfly

Peter Gabriel I Don't Remember

Honored Social Butterfly

Peter Gabriel  Games Without Frontiers

Kudos
Views
Honored Social Butterfly

Peter Gabriel Shock The Monkey

I think I've always like his videos as much as his music.

Cover me, darling, please!

Honored Social Butterfly

Peter Gabriel   Big Time

Another fave video. 🙂

Honored Social Butterfly

Peter Gabriel  Sledgehammer

Love this video. 🙂

Honored Social Butterfly

Robert Palmer   Every Kinda People

Honored Social Butterfly

The Hooters  And We Danced

Honored Social Butterfly

The Cars  Drive

Who's gonna tell ya when things are so great; can't go on thinking nothing's wrong...

Honored Social Butterfly

Linda Ronstadt, Johnny Cash I Never Will Marry

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Dolly Parton, Emmylou Harris, Linda Ronstadt The Sweetest Gift

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Brand New U2 video! (fanning face) Let's listen/watch together!

U2 You're The Best Thing About Me

shooting off my mouth ... that's another great thing about me ... hahahahahahaha!

(Can you fan girl over a video?)

Honored Social Butterfly

The Voice 2017 Blind Audition - Mark Isaiah: "Mercy"

Honored Social Butterfly

Shawn Mendes - Mercy

Honored Social Butterfly

Shawn Mendes  Stitches

Honored Social Butterfly

Shawn Mendes - There's Nothing Holdin' Me Back

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipede® and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP