Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Honored Social Butterfly

WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO?

A PLACE TO SHARE YOUR FAVORITE SONGS AND VIDEO'S ...

WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO?   AN OLD OLD SONG BY YOUR FAVORITE BAND OR SOMETHING NEW YOU JUST HEARD...  YOUR IPOD CATALOG OF FAVORITES OR YOUR FAVORITE CD BY YOUR FAVORITE BAND..   WHATEVER IT IS,  STOP BY AND SHARE IT HERE, WE WOULD LOVE TO HEAR IT : )

Life's a Journey, not a Destination" Aerosmith
Honored Social Butterfly

The Cars  Magic

"The key to success is to keep growing in all areas of life - mental, emotional, spiritual, as well as physical." Julius Erving
Honored Social Butterfly

Bonnie Rait and Norah Jones   what a great match up... 

The Tennesse Waltz    mom loved this.. hard to listen to thinking of her.

Life's a Journey, not a Destination" Aerosmith
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Electric Light Orchestra  All Over The World

"The key to success is to keep growing in all areas of life - mental, emotional, spiritual, as well as physical." Julius Erving
Honored Social Butterfly

ELO  Don't Bring Me Down

Honored Social Butterfly

ELO  Turn to Stone

Honored Social Butterfly

ELO Telephone Line

Honored Social Butterfly

ELO Evil Woman Mr Blue Sky (live: Rock n Roll Hall of Fame induction ceremony)

Honored Social Butterfly

ELO Roll Over Beethoven (live: Hall of Fame induction ceremony)

Honored Social Butterfly

ELO  Can't Get It Out of My Head

Kudos
Views
Honored Social Butterfly

ELO  Livin' Thing (live)

Honored Social Butterfly

The Cars  You Might Think

Honored Social Butterfly

Tom Petty Saving Grace

Honored Social Butterfly

Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers  Something Good Coming

... and I'm in for the long run wherever it goes, riding the river wherever it goes ... something good coming for you and me, something good coming, there has to be...

Honored Social Butterfly

Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers Jefferson Jericho Blues

Honored Social Butterfly

Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers  Don't Come Around Here No More

Honored Social Butterfly

Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers  Jammin Me

this song always cracks me up 

take back your front wheel drive

Honored Social Butterfly

Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers  Trip To Pirate's Cove

Honored Social Butterfly

Tom Petty Room At The Top

Honored Social Butterfly

Tom Petty  You Don't Know How It Feels

Honored Social Butterfly

Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers  It's Good To Be King

Honored Social Butterfly

Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers  Swingin

Honored Social Butterfly

Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers  Don't Pull Me Over

Honored Social Butterfly

Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers I Should Have Known It

Honored Social Butterfly

Ed Sheeran I See Fire

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Linda Ronstadt, Dolly Parton, Emmylou Harris Silver Threads and Golden Needles

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Dolly Parton, Emmylou Harris, Linda Ronstadt You'll Never Be The Sun

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Neil Diamond, Linda Ronstadt, Glen Campbell sing Neil Diamond medley

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

U2 Even Better Than The Real Thing

...give me half a chance to ride on the wings that you bring...

Honored Social Butterfly

U2 Bad

Honored Social Butterfly

Hall and Oates I Can't Go For That

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Block Champ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP