Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Honored Social Butterfly

WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO?

A PLACE TO SHARE YOUR FAVORITE SONGS AND VIDEO'S ...

WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO?   AN OLD OLD SONG BY YOUR FAVORITE BAND OR SOMETHING NEW YOU JUST HEARD...  YOUR IPOD CATALOG OF FAVORITES OR YOUR FAVORITE CD BY YOUR FAVORITE BAND..   WHATEVER IT IS,  STOP BY AND SHARE IT HERE, WE WOULD LOVE TO HEAR IT : )

Life's a Journey, not a Destination" Aerosmith
Honored Social Butterfly

Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers  It's Good To Be King

"The key to success is to keep growing in all areas of life - mental, emotional, spiritual, as well as physical." Julius Erving
Honored Social Butterfly

Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers  Swingin

"The key to success is to keep growing in all areas of life - mental, emotional, spiritual, as well as physical." Julius Erving
Honored Social Butterfly

Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers  Don't Pull Me Over

Honored Social Butterfly

Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers I Should Have Known It

Honored Social Butterfly

Ed Sheeran I See Fire

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Linda Ronstadt, Dolly Parton, Emmylou Harris Silver Threads and Golden Needles

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Dolly Parton, Emmylou Harris, Linda Ronstadt You'll Never Be The Sun

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Neil Diamond, Linda Ronstadt, Glen Campbell sing Neil Diamond medley

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

U2 Even Better Than The Real Thing

...give me half a chance to ride on the wings that you bring...

Honored Social Butterfly

U2 Bad

Honored Social Butterfly

Hall and Oates I Can't Go For That

Honored Social Butterfly

Hall and Oates Out of Touch

Honored Social Butterfly

Taco Puttin on The Ritz

Trying hard to look like Gary Cooper (super duper!) ...

Honored Social Butterfly

Murray Head One Night In Bangkok

I get my kicks above the waistline, Sunshine. 🙂

Honored Social Butterfly

Falco Rock Me Amadeus

Amadeus Amadeus! Amadeus Amadeus! Amadeus Amadeus! Amadeus Amadeus! Oh ho ho Amadeus!

Rock me, Amadeus ...

Honored Social Butterfly

[video]

Styx Mr Roboto

I am the mod-ren man!

Honored Social Butterfly

Camila Cabello Havana

Honored Social Butterfly

Nirvana Heart-shaped Box 

Honored Social Butterfly

Nirvana Smells Like Teen Spirit (she may have paid him to say that ...)

Honored Social Butterfly

Nirvana Aneurysm

Honored Social Butterfly

Nirvana Sliver

Honored Social Butterfly

Nirvana You Know You're Right

Honored Social Butterfly

As I remember DH's family history, Grapes of Wrathing it from Alabama to California (twice!) during the Dust Bowl ...

Alabama Song of the SOuth

Honored Social Butterfly

Alabama Angels Among Us

Honored Social Butterfly

Alabama There's A Fire In The Night

Honored Social Butterfly

Life's a Journey, not a Destination" Aerosmith
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Nirvana Come As You Are (probably my fave Nirvana tune)

Honored Social Butterfly

Nirvana Breed

Honored Social Butterfly

Nirvana About A Girl

Honored Social Butterfly

Nirvana In Bloom

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipede® and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP